Some one said it said you, but your version makes more since... I haven't seen in personally...

The tattoo on his knuckles (left hand) says 'you.'

Edit: C'mon, Jamie, you're a mod; you set an example for these poor fucks. You can't go around posting in grey text. *Edits*

• Like 1

Yeah, I thought it was a Mr. Whoopee at first glance, but upon closer inspection, it's a taco truck. :(

I love the heart-stopping moment when the jeep falls out of the plane, and then Trevor leaps out of the jeep...

• Like 1

D'OH!!!! There goes my coke sales plans.....fuck! So much for the Vice City nostalgia moments.

Guess I'll have to sell meth as Trevor...or blow something up.

I think I like that taco truck almost as much as a Mr. Whoopee truck. Trevor will love it.

Wondering what the ice cream truck will be called, since it was Mr. Tasty in IV.

• Like 1

you guys remember that one rapper who tweeted about being in GTA 5. his name was Curtis snow. and if you listen to Lamar talk, when he asks Michael where the house is, Lamar sounds like Curtis snow. i'm not saying it is him, i'm just saying its a big possibility.

you guys remember that one rapper who tweeted about being in GTA 5. his name was Curtis snow. and if you listen to Lamar talk, when he asks Michael where the house is, Lamar sounds like Curtis snow. i'm not saying it is him, i'm just saying its a big possibility.

A friend at work is a young NYC rap/partier type black dude that has mentioned that on more than one occasion

he and a few other friends have hung out in the NYC scene with the dude who portrayed the random encounter

rapper in GTA IV in what was Times Square. My friend says that he is quoted as saying, his vocal skills got him

into the game at that time, but my work friend won't mention anything else about him, as if he has gotten another

voice gig in the next game. Whatever, if true that could be good for his career if he does get in.

I barely remember that random encounter. I think Niko protected him from some bad guys, and got a free CD.

Anyone who gets voice work with a company like Rockstar is okay with me.

My work friend just says he's a cool dude they've known awhile, like they grew up in Long Island together er whatever.

Pathos was the fledgling rapper. Gets shot in the stomach, you drive him to the hospital.

That's him, Pathos, listed as David Shaw.

Will ask my co -worker about him when he's on shift next week.

Thanks bro.

today is an amazing day...

nobody i know got killed in south central LS?? come on, it really could be ice cube!! i've listened to that bit a few times, i can't think of anyone else... if i am wrong, i am wrong...

Has anyone considered that the Beach House that Michael points out two Franklin and friend is the therapist's office?

The window and the balcony foliage look awfully similar, and Michael is wearing the same outfit while sitting outside. Maybe the therapist bought a car with all the money he's leeching from Michael, but couldn't pay it off in time?

therapists make house calls for those that can afford it... michael can clearly afford it...

looking at how the cars handle, i think its a big improvement, seems like more sharp steering... only way to find out is actual game play

I think I like that taco truck almost as much as a Mr. Whoopee truck. Trevor will love it.

What, are you serious? Trevor has constipation issues as it is, you think he's gonna waste time eating tacos?

What, are you serious? Trevor has constipation issues as it is, you think he's gonna waste time eating tacos?

You ever gotten food from a taco truck? Constipation will be your greatest dream after eating that stuff.

Worth it, though.

You ever gotten food from a taco truck? Constipation will be your greatest dream after eating that stuff.

Worth it, though.

Haven't had the pleasure. Or rather, the misfortune.

Damn, even the telephone poles have little 'have you seen my cat' flyers on them, that's some crazy ass detail work right there!

How about that 'NutSakt' place, a resto or museum?

Overall, I'm very impressed (but had no doubts) about the voice acting! The 'Jesus, your psychiatrist has a lot to answer for' part was just hilarious!

Michael goes to a shrink; a rebel daughter, a conflicting son...I see much of Tony Soprano in him

I'm gonna love the parts with Michael and his son.

And Dan Houser said he didn't watch The Sopranos ( LIAR! ). :D

Hmm, actually i think he said "I only watched a tiny bit of "The Sopranos"." Which was obviously a hint.

I thought the gist of what he was trying to say was that GTA V's Character's and Story were going to be as original as Rockstar could manage. And that they would not be borrowing from TV shows of the same Genre ( ie. Criminal Drama's ). And this is why he hadn't watched shows like Breaking Bad and Boardwalk Empire so he wouldn't intentionally or unintentionally ( on a Subconcious Level ) steal/take any of their shows ideas.

I know Dan Houser ( or was it Sam I can't really remember ) said he only watched a little bit of The Sopranos, but he implied he would not be borrowing from shows like that at all ( and named The Sopranos directly ). So it was a surprise when ecuanon182 posted his idea that Michael's character was a lot like Tony Soprano's, with many of the same types of supporting characters that he has as well.

Therefore in my opinion they showed whether intentionally or not that they ( Rockstar ) had actually used past Crime TV Shows ( ie The Sopranos ) in some of their ideas ( at least ) for the character of Michael ( who is similar to Tony Saprano's Character ). Of course I might probably be mistaken in this regard, and it could be a complete coincidence that Michael shares similar traits and supporing character's to Tony Soprano.

Because how many Truly Original Characters have been made, which haven't shared a similar charcteristic or trait to other characters in the past. :D

There isn't really many choices when creating a mobster/gangster character. There's a few archetypes that cover a gang characters persona, which obviously you could try and avoid, but wont actually be able to, because they are based on that kind of character (an ex/gangster)... Confused? i am xD

It does make sense though. R* will try to be original, but we will always find some semiotic reference in the influence of the characters existence.

• Like 1