the fire looks so much better than in 4. i hope that we can use a gas canister as a weapon. i can imagine it now knocking out a guy in a fight, and when he is down just pouring gas all over him and leading a trail about 10 yards away, and lighting it up and watching my artwork in motion.

The plane Trevor was flying has 'Cuban 800' on the tail fin. This was apparently in the Max Payne vehicle code linked to GTA V a while back.

Cars

apc

bobsleigh

benson

biff

bobcat

boxville

buccaneer

burrito

brzbus

casco

cadge

car_brzhatchplc

car_brzsedanplc

car_brzhatchjnk

car_brzsedanjnk

carga

cavalcade

cognoscenti

cs2000

chavos

dukes

dune

feroci

forklift

futo

furzen

fxt

gant

hauler

minivan

infernus

patriot

phantom

prairie

police

rancher

rhino

schafter

seinove

skimobile

taxi

vanpony

willard

winky

trash

railmu

flatty

snowplough

Bikes

enduro

jz125

z75

faggio2

spike

Helicopters

autogiro

bchopper

annihilator

bentham

maverick

hind

napalm

scamp

heli_vcpf

heli_tfe

Planes

cuban800 <<<<<<

Boats

squalo

bassboy

chika

fisher

fishboat_a

fishboat_b

fishboat_c

fishboat_d,

marquis

reefer

tropic

gunboat

sabs_boat

small_gb2

dinghy

p_mi_botfsh

whaler

woody

woody2

sporto

tinny

tug

contbo

smug

edsboat

Trains

cablecar

chairlift

subway_lo

subway_hi

train_carg

trainf_carg

trainr_carg

train_int

lighty

Original Source: http://www.gtaforums...pic=510202&st=0

We also got to see both Michael's kids, shut down the silly rumor that she might be under 18. This is GTA, i just couldnt see it happening - bet she gets kidnapped at sometime "DONT EVER FUCK WITH MY FAMILY!!!"

a mission based on Taken. i like the sound of it.

It does sound like that, they could make it a few missions with all 3 characters pitching in. Its not like Rockstar ever shy way from "borrowing" from a film they have liked.

Has anyone considered that the Beach House that Michael points out two Franklin and friend is the therapist's office?

The window and the balcony foliage look awfully similar, and Michael is wearing the same outfit while sitting outside. Maybe the therapist bought a car with all the money he's leeching from Michael, but couldn't pay it off in time?

Franklin sounds like a straight up badass, where CJ voice had a whiny tone to it. Trevor "alone time" will probably have the craziest off the wall situations out of the 3. Micheal just gettingback into the life to get away from a boring home life. Trailer 2 just turned the hype up to 11!!

If they can deliver on a trailer like that the game is going to be the best of all time.

Makes you wonder if IV was just a test run to see what worked and what didn't. V looks like R*'s baby to me.