Trevor has a very familiar voice, but I can't quite pin it down. Also, fucking awesome trailer, favourite bit was the head-stomping. :D

he sounded like ice cube to me... i'll have another watch soon, but that was the first name that popped into my head...

When he says "I'll swing by and sign the contracts, all right? Just ignore the bodies." he sounds like Vincent D'Onofrio, who played the bug Edgar in Men In Black.

sorry, i was actually commenting on franklin's voice, i had to edit my post, i quoted the wrong person :(... but franklin sounded like ice cube to me... if it ain't, then its someone trying to sound like him...

Michael goes to a shrink; a rebel daughter, a conflicting son...I see much of Tony Soprano in him

I'm gonna love the parts with Michael and his son.

And Dan Houser said he didn't watch The Sopranos ( LIAR! ). :D

Trevor has a very familiar voice, but I can't quite pin it down. Also, fucking awesome trailer, favourite bit was the head-stomping. :D

he sounded like ice cube to me... i'll have another watch soon, but that was the first name that popped into my head...

When he says "I'll swing by and sign the contracts, all right? Just ignore the bodies." he sounds like Vincent D'Onofrio, who played the bug Edgar in Men In Black.

sorry, i was actually commenting on franklin's voice, i had to edit my post, i quoted the wrong person :(... but franklin sounded like ice cube to me... if it ain't, then its someone trying to sound like him...

Lol at Trevor's voice actor being Ice Cube. :D

Another thing they made changes to the Micheal's mansion.... They took out those tall hedges that everyone was complaining about.

That was my first reaction aswell. The part where he said "slingin' dope and throwin' up gang signs" had that same kind of power like Ice Cube have.

Another thing they made changes to the Micheal's mansion.... They took out those tall hedges that everyone was complaining about.

Del Perro Freeway in the trailer and your name has Del Perro in it. Too many dog references.

Wasn't too keen on Trevor from my initial thoughts on the GI article. But from the trailer, he's my favourite.

Character textures don't look like a massive leap ahead of IV, still good non the less. Is it me, or does Trevor look a lot more finished off graphic wise than the others?

How long before we hear 'Franklin is CJ's son'.

Looks phenomenal, I have no idea how else to describe it.

Trailer 1>Trailer 2

No

Trailer #1 didn't reveal anything at all. Apart form the confirmation it was set in Los Santos.... Trailer #2 is epic!

What did trailer 2 reveal that we didnt already know? i like the trailer i just thought the first one was better.

Well first off, we got to see a fuck load more of the environment (as we did in the first).

We got to see the protagonists in action, and how they interact among one another, as well as how they act in their own personal lives.

We saw some awesome train/yacht/car stealing/heists. And other crazy looking stunts/mini-games.

We saw parts of missions as well.

Also, there's a chance that this trailer was due to be released before Game Informer, so the characters, and map locations would have been completely new information.

Did i really have to point out the obvious?

• Like 1

Michael goes to a shrink; a rebel daughter, a conflicting son...I see much of Tony Soprano in him

I'm gonna love the parts with Michael and his son.

And Dan Houser said he didn't watch The Sopranos ( LIAR! ). :D

Hmm, actually i think he said "I only watched a tiny bit of "The Sopranos"." Which was obviously a hint.

Honestly, I hope there's just one more trailer and that's it. No gameplay series or nothing like that. I wan't all gameplay to be a suprise. All they should do now is release alot of Artwork and some more screens.

And give us an exact release date.

I personally don't want to see actual gameplay. Feel like it will take something away from playing the game the first time.

I predict one more trailer. Mid Feb with a release date. After IGN's wrapped up their coverage in the next 2 days (won't be anything major I imagine, will be inferior to that trailer almost certainly) a break. Christmas time/New Year, few screens. Screens etc. up to release day.

How long before we hear 'Franklin is CJ's son'.

I'd say almost immediately, for most people it seems anyone black is automatically CJ or somehow related to CJ.

• Like 3

Trailer 1>Trailer 2

No

Trailer #1 didn't reveal anything at all. Apart form the confirmation it was set in Los Santos.... Trailer #2 is epic!

What did trailer 2 reveal that we didnt already know? i like the trailer i just thought the first one was better.

Well first off, we got to see a fuck load more of the environment (as we did in the first).

We got to see the protagonists in action, and how they interact among one another, as well as how they act in their own personal lives.

We saw some awesome train/yacht/car stealing/heists. And other crazy looking stunts/mini-games.

Also, there's a chance that this trailer was due to be released before Game Informer, so the characters, and map locations would have been completely new information.

That does not reveal anything, next time choose your words better.

And i liked the trailer, i just liked the first one more, i dont no why your trying to argue with me about like a 12 year old. I can have my own opinion bro.

Trailer 1>Trailer 2

No

And i liked the trailer, i just liked the first one more, i dont no why your trying to argue with me about like a 12 year old. I can have my own opinion bro.

HAHAHA WHAT!?

24 seconds: looks like those satellites are the same as those in the next shot at 25 seconds

25 seconds: tight old car!

27 seconds: tiiiight rv!!

28: Trevor's full name is Trevor Phillips

29: dune buggy action, satellites again. This look like the general area that trevor lives in. In the IGN trailer two breakdown, they mentioned the trailer in the water might be Trevor's trailer, speaking of which it has a satellite dish too.

31: cement truck in the background

40: griffith observatory maybe?

41: looks like the first time Michael meets Franklin? on a tangent, it seems like from what R's been saying that Trevor's specialty is planes, so maybe Franklin's is cars? maybe Michaels is guns or something.

42: cars attached :)

47: Franklin chasing Michael?

50: Franklins girlfriend?

51: James Bond :?!?!?! Its so bomb how theres trucks that carry cars now! maybe you can put your own cars on one, that would be tight :D Also, I think this is a new model of police car

56: blue supercar is by far the coolest car ever seen in GTA lol. looks like a Ferrari enzo. And CHECK out that damage on the van?! Followed by a maseratti quadroporte

57: might be a psychologist?

1:01: Here is Franklin with what might be "James" Michaels son. Looks like Michaels family is taking a bigger place in the missions than I thought. Also theres a frisking boat on a car! How cool is that? Speculating that maybe James is trying to do some work with Franklin to be cool or something.

1:06: very detailed interior of building. Nutsakt in the back lol.

1:17 is that chop?

1:18 guy wearing purple shoes and shirt, might be a ballers gangmember

theres kind of a weird progression of images here. First the guy is jumping over the hood of the car, then the dog is jumping over the hood of the same car but in a different place? Also the guy inside the car is the same one each time.

1:19 you can see people in the windows

1:20 scene probably a follow up to the bugstar van scene in the first trailer.

1:22 car inside a plane? SWEEEET!

1:25 looks like some guys or on atvs and some are on motorbikes. Looks like an awesome race!

1:29 that is some epic fucking shit. looks like if we CAN drive trains, then we could possible do some insane damage with them. Hopefully this isn't just a cutscene moment and you can do this kind of stuff whenever you want!

1:39 are those heatseeking missiles?

Trailer 1>Trailer 2

No

Did he really just say that still doesn't reveal anything??? :wall: You can have your own opinion, but that statement wasn't an opinion, it was stupidity.

I personally don't want to see actual gameplay. Feel like it will take something away from playing the game the first time.

I predict one more trailer. Mid Feb with a release date. After IGN's wrapped up their coverage in the next 2 days (won't be anything major I imagine, will be inferior to that trailer almost certainly) a break. Christmas time/New Year, few screens. Screens etc. up to release day.

More screens more artwork, Cover Reveal, Official Website, Multi-player previews, More game previews will come there will tons of media related things they do in la, As they did with the release of iv, Another trailer in a few months and then a final one a month or so before the game is released. Not sure why people think there going to be no new info for awhile, rockstar didnt build all this hype for no reason.

Trailer 1>Trailer 2

No

Did he really just say that still doesn't reveal anything??? :wall: You can have your own opinion, but that statement wasn't an opinion, it was stupidity.

Well first off, we got to see a fuck load more of the environment~Nothing New there

We got to see the protagonists in action, and how they interact among one another, as well as how they act in their own personal lives.~Not sure how that "Reveals Anything"

We saw some awesome train/yacht/car stealing/heists. And other crazy looking stunts/mini-games.~All those thing we already knew where in the game once again nothing new

We saw parts of missions as well.~ What does that reveal?

Thank You have a nice day retards.

And also This is the last time i will respond to this, you guys dont have to get all butt hurt because i didnt like the trailer lmao.

Revealed how missions will work.

Revealed pics of michaels wife, daughter and son

Revealed voices of both Trevor and Michael

Revealed alot more cars and locations.

Revealed Trevor is involved in gun-running and drug-pushing.

Revealed Franklins friend (Forgot the name)

Confirmed chop is in the game.

THank you have a nice day.

new trailer was good! downloaded it to my computer to watch without lag lol

Same lol. Awesome trailer. And maybe its just me but does Franklin sound alot like CJs voice actor?

This, this, this! He sounds so much like Cube. Not to say he is, but he sounds fantastic. The voice alone has warmed me to Franklin.

Wow

Haiiiii Deko.

It revealed how all of it look's like im motion, not just in a screenshot.

And this, alone, is the most critical thing we can ask for. We're going to be living there soon!

• Like 1