Is it me or does Micheal look even older in motion? I'm not that bothered. I just noticed he looked older than the concepts and even the still images...

Yeah from the first trailer as well I thought he'd look different

The ending was cool. :)

zOqHd.jpg

"Three Wise Monkeys" - See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil.

I looked up the "Three Wise Monkeys", and on Wiki it says there is a fourth one ( the one that symbolises "Do No Evil" ). http://en.wikipedia....ee_wise_monkeys

Could there be another protaganist in the game? Or maybe it could be pointing to the Main Antagonist/s, which could be shown in the next trailer.

It also says one of the meanings of the proverb "see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil" includes an association with being of good mind, speech and action.

The maxim can also signify a Code of Silence in gangs, or organised crime.

Trailer 1>Trailer 2

No

Trailer #1 didn't reveal anything at all. Apart form the confirmation it was set in Los Santos.... Trailer #2 is epic!

What did trailer 2 reveal that we didnt already know? i like the trailer i just thought the first one was better.

Does anyone think this will be the end of the info for another while or do you think more info is gonna keep coming?

it will keep coming, maybe not as often but there wont be any info dry spells anymore.

new trailer was good! downloaded it to my computer to watch without lag lol

Same lol. Awesome trailer. And maybe its just me but does Franklin sound alot like CJs voice actor?

he sounded like ice cube to me... i'll have another watch soon, but that was the first name that popped into my head...

Trevor has a very familiar voice, but I can't quite pin it down. Also, fucking awesome trailer, favourite bit was the head-stomping. :D

he sounded like ice cube to me... i'll have another watch soon, but that was the first name that popped into my head...

When he says "I'll swing by and sign the contracts, all right? Just ignore the bodies." he sounds like Vincent D'Onofrio, who played the bug Edgar in Men In Black.

• Like 1

Trevor has a very familiar voice, but I can't quite pin it down. Also, fucking awesome trailer, favourite bit was the head-stomping. :D

When he says "I'll swing by and sign the contracts, all right? Just ignore the bodies." he sounds like Vincent D'Onofrio, who played the bug Edgar in Men In Black.

He was also in Full Metal Jacket and Law And Order: Criminal Intent.

Plus interestingly he was in a little old movie called The Salton Sea ( which just happens to be a new area based in GTA V )