I'll put the link up for IGN's live reveal when it becomes available on youtube..... The only site that im comfortable being on without the risk of a crash.

• Like 1

I'll put the link up for IGN's live reveal when it becomes available on youtube..... The only site that im comfortable being on without the risk of a crash.

Yeah Youtube seems like it will be the best bet, I've updated the OP to include the youtube link, the channel will show it when it becomes live.

^We know.... but we wanna watch IGN's live stream reveal...... It's cooler when you have two nerd's chatting up GTA in anticipation for the trailer.

^We know.... but we wanna watch IGN's live stream reveal...... It's cooler when you have two nerd's chatting up GTA in anticipation for the trailer.

IGN's video player just reads connection error right now.

So just incase IGN fucks up can you still get it from the horses mouth ( ie Rockstar themselves ).

does anyone else just have a pic of black ops 2 and music on the live stream atm?????

If your on fullscreen, you'll still be on an ad no doubt, escape and jump back into full screen