imo i think they should have more larger interiors with many people rather then a medium to small area like lofts or houses because i feel like if the area is small there really isnt many things to do so each thing would be repititious. but if in a large are it would be fun like in vice city there was that huge mall... in V it would cool if there is like a huge supermarket like walmart or a soccer stadium... in IV they had the strip club which i thought it was fun to go in and push a a stripper and all the strippers would crouch or run crazy..... however i would like a huge skyscraper building where theres a lobby where the recepionist is like......sir there you have no appointment.. i exploder her head... then i take a elevator to the the presidents office.... and pop his head :D)

other ideas i have that i think would be cool

indoor gym with a pool where you can train scuba diving O.o

in the military cite you can enter the basment and see scientists working on aliens

a school with professors teaching

a new mall

vespucci-beach-sidewalk-market.jpg

As you can see in this screenshot, there appears to be well interiors to these shops although they all seem to be blocked from entering..

I'm hoping for at least one of the skyscrapers to be enterable. I loved going into the enterable office in Vice and shooting people out the windows, ha. It would be great if their version of LAX (LSX, perhaps) had an interior. I don't think the whole "aiport security" thing is proof of that, though. You couldn't enter the airport in IV, but still had security/cops on your ass if you stepped onto the tarmac.

I sort of remember that back when SA came out R*s goal was to have near 100% of the interiors to accessible but it ended up being to much so they had to cut back. I assume that is still their ultimate goal so I think it is reasonable to assume that we will see a lot of random building that have interiors like we saw in 4. hopefully we will have even more. I want to be able to bust into a random house when running from the cops.

• Like 1

I sort of remember that back when SA came out R*s goal was to have near 100% of the interiors to accessible but it ended up being to much so they had to cut back. I assume that is still their ultimate goal so I think it is reasonable to assume that we will see a lot of random building that have interiors like we saw in 4. hopefully we will have even more. I want to be able to bust into a random house when running from the cops.

That would be funny.

R* could make 4 different interiors and copy/paste in every house randomly

And do the same for big buildings.

They did this in IV when you entered appartments stairs

I loved how every apartment and 4-wing projects building in IV had the exact same interior. I understand that it was New York, and that many apartments and PJs are similar, but still.

Anyway, I'd love for a couple of houses to have interiors like someone ^up there^ said. Home invasions without stepping into a trigger vehicle, anyone? :D

I'm going to love seeing what Rockstar will do with their digital buildings this go-round. I sincerely hope it's at least a bit more expansive than IV.

R* made a shit load of house interiors for the burglary missions in SA. Unfortunatly they couldn't be accessed outside of the mission. I remember modding it so you can enter them at any time. That was great. I'm sure R* can put that much effort again into interiors.

I hope they have the same shop interiors where you could go in a rob it at anytime then come back to see everything out of the shop taken out with the police line. And a strip club. Please don't forget the strip club

I hope it doesn't take a freaking loading time when entering an interior like in GTA San Andreas.

I agrr with you but I doubt that will happen since this is the PS3/Xbox 360 gen

I liked happening upon all the different interiors in IV and hope we see quite a few more this time around. Sort of related, I'd like to see a lot more ladders in all sorts of places. They made for good shootouts.

I honestly live for interiors in video games. But IV disappointed me. Yeah we had some cool ones like Laundromats and an office. But for the most part, all it was was apartment blocks! It was freaking annoying

There have to be much more interiors in V. I was amazed by the released screenshots in which you can look into an office. It makes the game so realistic and interesting!

There have to be much more interiors in V. I was amazed by the released screenshots in which you can look into an office. It makes the game so realistic and interesting!

They've shown quite a few interiors like the office building, the desert bar, the house Trevor blows up and I think the flooded home in the second trailer has an interior too. Hopefully it represents the majority of buildings. :D

• Like 1

Been looking at this for a while.

KZ9X4.jpg

Appears as though it's just a few windows that can be seen into. All others are just solid-shaded textures. :mellow:

I imagine very few of the windows you'd pass in that mission are even interiors. Most likely they're a diorama of sorts, and can't even be accessed.

The interiors will be as big as they need to be, and likely no bigger. Rockstar isn't big on wasted space. With the exception of the various shops, there weren't any interiors in IV - that I can think of - that weren't used in a mission, so if V does the same, then they'll only be big enough for what they're being used for, plus some added things to make the place appear bigger, like the 'dioramas' above. There will be other spaces (not necessarily interiors), I'm sure, like the outdoor mini-mall in San Andreas.

I would like to see the end of interiors that can only be accessed in one mission, like the bank in IV, or interiors that can only be seen in a cutscene, like the prison visiting area. I should be able to go there any time I want.

• Like 2

^That. I couldn't understand not being able to access the Bank of Liberty or the Goldberg, Ligner, and Shyster offices in IV's singleplayer, but I could access them in multiplayer. Stupid as hell. <_<

Still, I'd happily trade a bit of interior space for vast outdoor scenery.

ever since I read the map was gonna be 5x bigger, I thought some of the increase would be more interiors.

I don't know american history that well but wasn't there a gold rush in California in the 1800's?? Could there be a disused and forgotten mine network up in the hills that could be used for illicit purposes...