Sign in to follow this  
66GTO

Retaining your car

Im not sure if this was discussed but one thing that is annoying is losing your car when you go on missions or while cut scenes take place was wondering if there was any news on holding on to your vehicle or when they stick you with driving some dirtbags car not to lose yours. I hate losing The Duke then gotta go find it again preferably with the right hood scoop by then I lose the interest to play. Basically what I do is blow shit up to get to 5 stars and then evade the police in a muscle car pretty soon you get good at it and the game makes a coster very quickly. If they added a 66 or a 67 GTO that be perfect. Also any news on car mods or at least being able to choose your colour from the pay and spray?

I dont like disappearing cars too. But not only in missions they disappear. If I left car and go away they that car sometimes just disappear if I dont look at it. It is mainly caused because consoles suck and dont have enough ram (512mb) Port on pc is the same so PC advantage in ram dont help because it is set in game for all platforms. They are doing gta5 for old consoles so there will be the same problem with disappearing cars and people if player will turn away from them or go little to far. It sucks but what to do if those poor old crappy consoles are still used and next gen consoles are still not announced. Maybe in mid 2013 there will be some changes and those next gen consoles will finally come out then games will be more advanced but now we must suffer because of those old poor consoles.

Hello, and welcome to the forums. Among the most useful features here is the search bar in the upper right corner. This is good for finding information and speculation about GTA 5 and also for making sure a similar topic doesn't already exist. When making a topic, always be sure to search for the information you're going to post about to ensure you don't make a double.

In your case, a similar topic did exist. It can be found here:

Enjoy the forums, and always ask if you have questions.

@ 66GTO: There is no word, nor is there likely to be. It's not the kind of thing that comes up in previews, especially if it's perceived as a weakness of the game.

@ CoSm1c gAm3r: No console vs PC fanboy fights, and don't try to start them. It always turns to spam or flames and we don't have the time for it. <_<

• Like 1