Psy

New Members Introduce Yourself

GTAForums is my home on the Internet

That's like living in a group home for the mentally disabled.

Meh, I find it to be a rather kind community. That's why I've stayed there for so long, I be been stuck on that website for 12 months straight no joke haha.

Different strokes for different folks I guess. Not telling anyone to sign up :)

12 months you say?

Meh, I find it to be a rather kind community. That's why I've stayed there for so long, I be been stuck on that website for 12 months straight no joke haha.

Different strokes for different folks I guess. Not telling anyone to sign up :)

Are you actually promoting gtafourms on this site? ....you better pack your suitcase back up and leave town, boy.

Given that they have a topic for discussion of "mortar bombs" in GTA V , I'd be inclined to agree with you, Massacre. :mellow:

EDIT: And the controls for the sub.

We don't tolerate the kind of stupidity that runs rampant over there, so we have a harsher reputation than the other sites. Don't advertise for them or talk about how much nicer they are to the stupid ones, and we'll be fine.

I have spoken, lads. Don't pick on him unless he's asking for it.

I'm not asking for anything or advertising GTAForums. If yo don't want to sign up I'm completely fine with that. In fact I'd actually rather you not, the stupidity in our GTA 5 subforum is extravagant and renowned, joining up would only make us look worse.

the stupidity in our GTA 5 subforum is extravagant and renowned, joining up would only make us look worse.

Being a cunt isn't going to do you any favors.

Being a cunt?!? Our definition of "being a cunt" are either very different our you're just being irrational and butthurt.

Take your pick.

Being a cunt?!? Our definition of "being a cunt" are either very different our you're just being irrational and butthurt.

Take your pick.

Coming here and needlessly insulting another member when you've barely been here for more than 24 hours is being a cunt. I simply told you what to avoid while here, no one accused you of anything, and you responded by not-so-subtly calling another member stupid. You're the one who started the problem here.

I think there's been a misunderstanding Massacre.

I was stating that OUR (GTAForums) GTA 5 Subforum community is stupid as fuck. Most of them are 12-14 year olds who started playing GTA with The Ballad of Gay Tony and the only thing that they want in GTA 5 is flying unicorns that shoot lasers out of their eyes.

I stay at GTAForums thanks to the 60% of us that aren't mentally ill, I mainly post in the General-Chat section to avoid the stupidity, it's not worth risking any of it rubbing off on me.

No insult was intended (or said).

Well, the way it was worded, it sounded as though you were saying that people here shouldn't join gtaforums because it would make the site look even worse. If that wasn't your intention, then fine, no harm done.

You must understand that the regular members here - myself, especially - are protective of the site and community. As I said, if no insult was intended, then we're all good here.

Glad we're all well and good.

Okay, gents, back to racist jokes in the offices and sexual misconduct in the bathrooms. And the supply closets. And the smoking area. And the stairwells. And the elevators.

... and the offices.

• Like 1

I' m Jimmy I love the Gta series can't wait until Gta 5 comes out live in Grayling MI out in the middel of now where in the woods.

I used to be a member of psychopsy, I'm procrastinating school work so I decided to take a look atound gta-sanandreas.com, which apparently I've been a member of for almost 9 years now, and eventually came here.

This feels... so strange.