Psy

New Members Introduce Yourself

sorry, i wanted to quote that new guy. i won't edit my post so next generations can follow the conversation.

The next generation? There won't be anything left of this forum when Massacre unleashes his mechanoid army on us and replaces us all with clones of ourselves that do his bidding at will. The only ones who'll be left intact are Marney and Demon, and they won't know what's going on anyway. Oh sure, they'll try to tell our clones what's happened, but no-one will believe them... no-one.

Hi guys my name is bump and I have been apart of Psy's web ring since he opened gta-sanandreas.com. Since that time, I have gone under numerous usernames.

You may not know me very much, or at all, because I have a life and don't waste all of my free time posting on forums, but rather fucking my girlfriend.

Nice to meet everyone and I hope we can get along.

u r a loser m8.

i poast hard every day and fuck even harder. get at me.

lmao @ Cuda

Calling me a loser? Based of what? Because I posted a semi-legit troll message as my first post, which you didn't even consider to be sarcasm? And I thought this board was full of ass patting jocks that could take a joke, I guess not every member has a sense of humor. Massacre and Viceman got it, cuda sounds like you got sand in your vagina.

No, he's right. You're a loser. We all know you don't have a girlfriend and sure as shit you've never fucked anyone other than your brother before.

GTFO.

For some reason I keep thinking your name is related to 9/11 and that conspiracy nut we've picked up.

Maybe i'm reading it as "Itwasaninsidejob" or "Jewsdid911".

I don't know, that's just what springs to mind.

*shrugs*

You'll fit back in well here, but after all this time away I bet your arse is tight... We can soon fix that.

Bring on QD in his finest peekaboo bra and crotchless lace panties.

Hi my name is angeal18 and I used to troll gta4.tv, I have since learned the error of my ways and now spend my time douching it up at the local club.

Hello hello hello, another new forum, more for me to get lost in. Doubt anyone remembers me. I had to browse to www.gta-sanandreas.com to find any of this, as fuck if I could remember the address for the GTA IV forum/website.

How is all you guys?

• Like 1

Guest Marney1

Hello hello hello, another new forum, more for me to get lost in. Doubt anyone remembers me. I had to browse to www.gta-sanandreas.com to find any of this, as fuck if I could remember the address for the GTA IV forum/website.

How is all you guys?

Welcome back kuwong.

How the fuck could we forget you Kuwong. We all remember you, no homo, fo' sho'.

*waits to see who returns from the depths of eternal oblivion next*

Wish I knew how any of this stuff worked. So far out of the technological loop these days. Give me a cup of tea and a good back any day of the week and I'm a happy chappy.

You missed the fun of voting all of Marney's posts down, we can't even give negative rep any more muh'fuckah.

*wonders if you even know who Marney is anyway*

The name rings a bell indeed. I recognized MekStizzle quite quickly though. Shows how long I was a member on the old site. Weird I had to reregister for this and all that, but new sites and so forth I guess! Didn't know this forum has been around for this long even!

Guest Birdie

Wow.....a GTA forum? Totally no other site out there like this. :P Why bless this place with my presence though? Because you're all like me. Immature, cocky.....a right laugh.