Psy

New Members Introduce Yourself

Hi! I reply to this post a little bit later...I didn't know I had to introduce oneself...anyway...!

I live in Spain...Oleeeee!!! I really into GTA series in general. I've played GTA2, GTA3, GTA:vice city,GTA: Liberty City, GTA: San Andreas, GTA IV and GTAIV: Lost and Dammed. I've played other games from R* as well. For example: Canis Canem Edit, Manhunt, Manhunt 2, State of Emergency, Red Dead Redemption and the undead nightmare too.

I knew this web because I was looking for information and gossips in Internet about GTA V. It's a great web!! And the game hasn't released yet!! Congratulations everybody!!

Note: If I have ortografic mistakes sorry this is not my usual language but I'm improving my English language... :thumbup: THX!!

Your English is pretty good, understandable at least, and it's probably better than some of the kids who post on here who's English is meant to be their first language.

Welcome. (from one newbie to another)

>_>

Unless the day of the week contains a 'y' in its name, then you must be very naughty. Failure to comply with these rules will result in naughty things happening to you and your anus.

So in general; don't be naughty, but not being naughty is a bannable (and sodomisable) offense, so be naughty or else.

if GetPostCount ≤100 run FanboySodomizeScript

elseif GetPostCount > 100 run FanboyOralScript

elseif GetMemberName Pieface and GetPostcount > 100 run FanboySodomizeAnywayScript

elseif GetMemberName Ast run FuckAstScript

endif

That should save a lot of time.

Hey guys, thought i'd swing by and just introduce myself! I'm Relly...hardcore GTA fan and i've been on the previous forums years ago but i kind of lost my way as a gamer, last year's GTA V trailer kinda woke me up and got me excited and now i'm on my 360 a little too much ;) haha i've been reading the forums but after the latest bit of info came in i couldn't control my excitement so i joined up and starting posting lol looking forward to the next few months :)

Just saw this thread and thought I'd introduce myself; name is Daniel

Haven't really been much of a gamer but always loved the GTA games. I think the original GTA game was one of the first PC games I ever played on our Packard Bell computer (not a name you hear anymore, lol). I was hooked on GTA ever since, especially since GTA III and then on.

Discovered this website back when San Andreas came out. Never really got involved in any of the discussions or anything but I would tend to hang out and check the boards from time to time.

Despite the criticisms of GTAIV, I totally loved it -- but San Andreas, maybe even Vice City, was my favorite.

That's all for now.