Psy

New Members Introduce Yourself

It's more active than the other forum I was on (I don't know if I am allowed to name it here?)

This forum has much more discussion on GTA V than my old forum and they layout is similar which I like.

What was the site?

http://www.thegtaplace.com/

It used to be a big site for gta stuff, it still is news wise. But the forums there are dead, activity picked up during the trailer last November but just nosedived from there on.

Guest Marney-1

Hello,

I like to call myself Tommy Vercetti. You may recall myself from a little old game named 'Grand Theft Auto: Vice City'. :whistle:

who? :P

Tommy Vercetti, he was the protagonist in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City.

Hello,

I like to call myself Tommy Vercetti. You may recall myself from a little old game named 'Grand Theft Auto: Vice City'. :whistle:

who? :P

Tommy Vercetti, he was the protagonist in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City.

i was kiddin'

Hey guys, I'm a 21 year old guy from Sweden who goes by the name of Didrik.

I have a passion for music, mostly hard EDM but I really like Hip Hop aswell. One of the biggest influences in my life has been Hardstyle. I've been a really dedicated fan for about 7 years but lately I've been listening to alot of Hip Hop.

I just love talking about music.

I studied Computer engineering for 3 years, and next week I'm beginning a 2 year education as a web editor. Graphics designing have been a hobby of mine for about 5 years so I think this education is gonna be fun.

Hi im a GTA iv addict my story goes like this bought GTA iv about 1 year ago and not stopped playing it since I NEED help. Where's the nearest GTA addict center at ? I'm from PA

Hi im a GTA iv addict my story goes like this bought GTA iv about 1 year ago and not stopped playing it since I NEED help. Where's the nearest GTA addict center at ? I'm from PA

Hi, addict. I'll give you the number to my therapist.

Guest Marney-1

Welcome to iGTA5.com! :)

Guest Marney-1

I'm relatively new. So hai. I'm from Glasgow, Scotland pretty dull place.

Welcome to iGTA5.com! :)

Hi, addict. I'll give you the number to my therapist.

Ok what's his/her number

Edited by Marney-1
Removed 2 duplicate quotes

Guest Marney-1

yo guys, it MMM (Micheal More Murphy) the dude you've all been waiting for! aha. Hope you guys enjoy my company and i hope i make alot of friends here :)

MMM

Hello. :mellow: