Psy

New Members Introduce Yourself

Easy don't know who herer used to visit the old Psy website but i used to knock around on those alot, joined here today just to keep abreast of new screens trailers etc . . .

FUCK ME IT'S RETARDO!!

Any more vets you can exhume while you're there and have that spade handy?

Guest Marney-1

Easy don't know who herer used to visit the old Psy website but i used to knock around on those alot, joined here today just to keep abreast of new screens trailers etc . . .

Psy died, hit by a bus. R.I.P Psy. :salute:

Hey everyone, although i've been shadow watcher on this site/forum for over a year now, I figured since GTA5 is in full development, I should stop in and say hello!...So, Hello! :) Look forward to chatting and eventually playing GTA5 with all of you!

Guest Marley

Hey, iGTA5 my name is Fernando but just call me legokiba213. I am from Houston,TX and I am 18 years old. I was invited here by my good friend Omen. That's about it so.....Hello everyone! :D

Well if it isn't my old buddy lego! :sorcerer:

I think Omen left.

Hey Marney long time no talk, It's great to see you here Omen invited me here and said you were on here so it sounded perfect. I have been too busy with work to get on my ps3 (I'm actually at work right now bored out of mind). So, how have you been?

Guest Marney-1

Hey Marney long time no talk, It's great to see you here Omen invited me here and said you were on here so it sounded perfect. I have been too busy with work to get on my ps3 (I'm actually at work right now bored out of mind). So, how have you been?

I was okay until you turned up.

Guest Marney-1

Yeah Yeah...I hate you too. Why the name change if you don't mind me asking. I always knew there was something odd about you.

LOL Name change? Anyway, get an avatar, like that slut you used to have.

Guest Marney-1

I just said I was at work so it wouldn't look too good if I start googling "slutty girls". You're too fucking funny marney. Wait till I get home and I have the perfect avatar.

Working illegally in a vineyard I bet.

Guest Marney-1

I wish. I'm a dispatcher for this airport parking thing. It's ok pays good. That's enough about me though. How have you been?

I've been good, working at iGTA5 is pretty good except for the fact Massacre and TreeFitty keep fighting and wrecking the office, they broke my leather swivel chair the other day by throwing it out the window. Good job it's summer time because we've now got a huge hole in one of the windows.

Hello,

I like to call myself Tommy Vercetti. You may recall myself from a little old game named 'Grand Theft Auto: Vice City'. :whistle:

Welcome to the forums :)

Edited by Brian

I've been good, working at iGTA5 is pretty good except for the fact Massacre and TreeFitty keep fighting and wrecking the office, they broke my leather swivel chair the other day by throwing it out the window. Good job it's summer time because we've now got a huge hole in one of the windows.

It's your fault. We didn't have to fight over space until you were modded. Should've let you share janitor's closet with Pieface.

Hello,

I like to call myself Tommy Vercetti. You may recall myself from a little old game named 'Grand Theft Auto: Vice City'. :whistle:

Hey Tommy, lean over and tell Carl to put a bit more effort in.

Guest Marney-1

It's your fault. We didn't have to fight over space until you were modded. Should've let you share janitor's closet with Pieface.

OH SHIT! Pieface, he's still in there. :o

We don't really care about naming other sites here... at least I don't, and i'm a special envoy for the iGTA5 council, you can trust me, I work for Rockstar.

Guest Marney-1

It's more active than the other forum I was on (I don't know if I am allowed to name it here?)

This forum has much more discussion on GTA V than my old forum and they layout is similar which I like.

What was the site?

• Like 1