Good to see you again, Omen.

Thanks gtagrl

Now we have grandma and grandpa.

You're not that far behind us !!

Now we have grandma and grandpa.

<_< That's rich coming from you.

Omen, if you're free Monday night, we're having a GTA IV multiplayer deathmatch (PS3)...

http://www.igta5.com/forums/topic/2438-igta5-deathmatch-aug-20-ps3/page__view__findpost__p__59495

hello and welcome to my first post, pleased to meet you won't you guess my name. i like to draw pictures using microsoft paint, talk about things using my brain and talk about life also using my brain.

thank for reading. x

Guest Marney-1

hello and welcome to my first post, pleased to meet you won't you guess my name. i like to draw pictures using microsoft paint, talk about things using my brain and talk about life also using my brain.

thank for reading. x

I've just got done reading a few of your posts and have to ask - how old are you?

thank for reading. x

I've just got done reading a few of your posts and have to ask - how old are you?

hello i am currently 17 but that may change due to unforeseen developments such as ageing. x

Guest Marney-1

hello i am currently 17 but that may change due to unforeseen developments such as ageing. x

I see, welcome to the forums.

xxxx

xxxx

thank marney it is a pleasure. x

Guest Marney-1

xxxx

thank marney it is a pleasure. x

6a0105358fcb78970b0120a540149c970b-320wi.jpg

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Guest Marney-1

I'm Francis I've joined like 5 weeks but I am not having a good start. :no:

Welcome to iGTA5. Just stay within the (not very hard, common sense) rules and you're stay will be a happy one. :)

im cam, i just found this but ive been here for a few weeks...oh and hi

Welcome! :)

Welcome to iGTA5. Just stay within the (not very hard, common sense) rules and you're stay will be a happy one. :)

And don't post pointless status updates when the latest news is plastered across the main page. If perhaps you had a three day exclusivity contract with R* for posting new info then your updates might be appreciated, but as it is they are quite useless. We don't need you to tell us that you expect GTA V info at a said date, if you do want to do that don't make it sound so official and post it in an existing topic, opinions are fine, but don't treat them as fact.

I myself expect GTA V to be a fucking brilliant game, but there's no need to tell everybody about it, it won't change anything.

Im mike and im 18 and i found this website looking up stuff for gta 5 and this is by far the best gta v related site because the people on here are smart and have good discussions. Oh and i joined yesterday and just wanted to introduce myself. RADIO LOS SANTOS

Im mike and im 18 and i found this website looking up stuff for gta 5 and this is by far the best gta v related site because the people on here are smart and have good discussions. Oh and i joined yesterday and just wanted to introduce myself. RADIO LOS SANTOS

Welcome, great album by the way.

Welcome, great album by the way.

Thanks man. I know good music and i dont just listen to hip hop i listen to any band/hip hop artist who has creativity and has some kind of message. Not like the new hip hop/pop garbage.

Everyone screws around with new members. The best thing to do is to watch and learn what we do and leave the GTA V discussions to topics already made. It'll make you look less like a target for shits and giggles.

Welcome!

Just refrain from making statuses or new posts until you get used to the forums and we get used to you. Plus when members say something don't take it to heart. They all mess around with new members (it happened to all of us).

Easy don't know who herer used to visit the old Psy website but i used to knock around on those alot, joined here today just to keep abreast of new screens trailers etc . . .