Psy

New Members Introduce Yourself

So I am a moron because I'm an American? Only an idiot would generalise a country the size of America. I'ts not you're fault though. I'd be pissed if someone threw all my tea in The Boston Harbor too.

I'm not sure why half of you liked that post, you're American. He calls you a moron and you like his post?

(And they call me a moron <_< )

America is no more or less greater a country than many others on this planet, it is just louder and more brash about its self-promotion around the world - otherwise known as "Cultural Imperialism". And it is simple-minded individuals such as yourself who easily swallow that blind patriotism without question, without thought, and without a proper contextualization. So yes, Americans are more likely to be ignorant.

Sorry for being off topic and for the late reply, just had to say it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YI7Oq8y-jXA&feature=player_embedded#!

I saw this yesterday, it was too good to pass up

For the record, I lol'd. Hard.

i fucking love america... i'm happy, i got a sense of freedom here (which is still more than 99% of the other countries) where i can do what i want, when i want... that's all i care about... fuck what the world thinks, i am only looking out for this guy --> :bones: <--

ohh, and derk de derbs!!

So I am a moron because I'm an American? Only an idiot would generalise a country the size of America. I'ts not you're fault though. I'd be pissed if someone threw all my tea in The Boston Harbor too.

I'm not sure why half of you liked that post, you're American. He calls you a moron and you like his post?

(And they call me a moron <_< )

America is no more or less greater a country than many others on this planet, it is just louder and more brash about its self-promotion around the world - otherwise known as "Cultural Imperialism". And it is simple-minded individuals such as yourself who easily swallow that blind patriotism without question, without thought, and without a proper contextualization. So yes, Americans are more likely to be ignorant.

Sorry for being off topic and for the late reply, just had to say it.

You don't know me at all. AT ALL. So do me a solid and shut the fuck up.

Thanks, Ho. (Y);)

Guest Marney-1

Hello I'm BRAGI3, used to be carljhonson back when good ole Psy made gta-sanandreas.com, good times...good times....

Welcome to iGTA5! So why the change of name?

I'm not sure to be honest. I've not been active on the forums since the release BOGT, it could've been deleted for forum cleansing?

heh It took me a while to realise this was the same forum haha then i saw familiar names and made a new account!

Guest Marney-1

I'm not sure to be honest. I've not been active on the forums since the release BOGT, it could've been deleted for forum cleansing?

heh It took me a while to realise this was the same forum haha then i saw familiar names and made a new account!

Where you ever BASE-RACE?

Hah!!!! that's me!!! yeesh! what a page! Oh i see! This is a whole new site?

Hey thanks Marney, were all accounts on the old forums re-created? or migrated?

Edited by BRAGI3

Hah!!!! that's me!!! yeesh! what a page! Oh i see! This is a whole new site?

Hey thanks Marney, were all accounts on the old forums re-created? or migrated?

Re Created I believe, I had to re-join myself

Hi guys,

I was registered as 6shooter at iGrandTheftAuto.com, gta4.tv, and have been around since (my still favorite) gta-sanandreas.com.

I wanted to register shortly prior to GTA V release date, as I favor discussion of the released game over speculations, but a problem with GTA SA I'm experiencing (yeah, I'm replaying this game once again!) has brought me here earlier than planned.

BTW, I'm 35, a metalhead and a football (soccer) fan.

Hello,

My name is Brian, but you can call me Brian. I've been here since February 22nd, 2012 because I was searching for GTA V news like a noob. Even though all active members know me, I'm posting here because fuck you and I never did before.

I'm pretty sure Mercy hates me, Marney became a mod, Massacre is a mod, QD likes trannys, Cuda makes italian dinners, bOnEs is boss, and whoever i didn't name [insert something here]? I fucking love this place

No homo

Sincerely,

Brian

Hi guys,

I was registered as 6shooter at iGrandTheftAuto.com, gta4.tv, and have been around since (my still favorite) gta-sanandreas.com.

I wanted to register shortly prior to GTA V release date, as I favor discussion of the released game over speculations, but a problem with GTA SA I'm experiencing (yeah, I'm replaying this game once again!) has brought me here earlier than planned.

BTW, I'm 35, a metalhead and a football (soccer) fan.

Welcome back, mate.

What football team do you support?

Welcome back, mate.

What football team do you support?

Well, first of all my local team, Legia.

With foreign teams, it's less intense, but I've also been a great fan of FC Barcelona for over 20 years now. In England I keep my finers crossed for Liverpool FC, in Italy it's usually Milan, and in Germany I'm closest to Borussia Dortmund, since 1994 and Lars Ricken, haha.

I enjoy watching Premiership and La Liga on the cable every weekend.

I'm Brawk, and I am from Wyoming. I am a part time Gamer, as sports and school get in the way of fun. I play alot of football, and watch lot of football. im a BIG minnesota Vikings fan, and i dislike baseball. I like almost any music, including classic rock, rap ,and even new music. I only play games on the Playstation consoles, but Xbox is ok i guess. And i thnk the Wii is for little girls or people who think they are fat. I play mostly GTA games or FPSs, but i might play somthing else once in awhile,Not often tho. I am part black, and i dislike racial comments unless they are for the purpose of humor. My PSN name is Kwarb ( my name spelled backwards), and my Google plus acount is, as you may have guessed, Brawk Cole. well, thats all i can come up with, so there you have it. Oh, and i am a Designated Red Neck, so anything gun or weapon related im an expert on. So any questions on Weapon Related things i would gladly answer.

Guest Marney-1

I'm Brawk, and I am from Wyoming. I am a part time Gamer, as sports and school get in the way of fun. I play alot of football, and watch lot of football. im a BIG minnesota Vikings fan, and i dislike baseball. I like almost any music, including classic rock, rap ,and even new music. I only play games on the Playstation consoles, but Xbox is ok i guess. And i thnk the Wii is for little girls or people who think they are fat. I play mostly GTA games or FPSs, but i might play somthing else once in awhile,Not often tho. I am part black, and i dislike racial comments unless they are for the purpose of humor. My PSN name is Kwarb ( my name spelled backwards), and my Google plus acount is, as you may have guessed, Brawk Cole. well, thats all i can come up with, so there you have it.

Welcome to iGTA5! :bones: