Psy

New Members Introduce Yourself

Guest Marney-1

Hi. Names harry. Always loved the gta games but never could be bothered to register on a site and chat about it though till now, rather play games in my time off than talk about them so i'll probably hardly ever post unless i'm bored.

Know what I mean?

Umm :huh: Marney

And Harry spot on, Kuz is a moron - well observed. Pick on a complete idiot and you are set for life here.

new members, don't you dare cross me. if every member was a street, pieface would be the street where the relegated gay parade would take place, where i'd be that one street you don't want to be in... aint notin toit gangsta rap made me doit

So I am a moron because I'm an American? Only an idiot would generalise a country the size of America. I'ts not you're fault though. I'd be pissed if someone threw all my tea in The Boston Harbor too.

I'm not sure why half of you liked that post, you're American. He calls you a moron and you like his post?

(And they call me a moron <_< )

He wasn't generalizing. Statistically, being an American makes you more likely to be a moron. Being an American doesn't make you a moron, but it puts you at risk of being one.

And, for the record, I'm not American. I don't acknowledge the government or my citizenship.

new members, don't you dare cross me. if every member was a street, pieface would be the street where the relegated gay parade would take place, where i'd be that one street you don't want to be in... aint notin toit gangsta rap made me doit

If Cuda was a street you wouldn't cross him, if Pie was a street he'd be a back alley with cum-dripping down the walls and lots of hobos gathering round the bins. If I were a street i'd be a dead-end and completely unnavigable. If D-O was a street he'd be one way with icon11.gif signs placed every 10ft to remind you of that fact. If Massacre was a street he'd be a tunnel with no lighting and after you exited it you'd feel dirty and violated but would probably turn around and go back in again.

• Like 3

Gonna have to be like Ku (damn, that makes me feel dirty) and introduce myself late.

I'm sexy as all hell. Just look at my profile pic. I'm witty and shit. I can cook the best lasagna you've ever eaten. My greatest claim to fame? I was a "Reading Rainbow" book review kid. But I never got to meet Levar Burton. One of my deepest regrets.

I'm an American that will soon be stealing an English rose for my wife. We met playing RDR co-op missions. After out playing me and the other two guys on our team, she got shot down, and said "I need a prick in the ass." I responded, "I got your prick right here!" in my most lecherous voice. She laughed and one of histories great romances began. I've loved Rockstar since GTA2, but that was figuratively the icing on cake. We're gonna see if they'll throw us a Red Dead Wedding, after our Red Dead Romance.

Love these forums, with or without noobs and fools.

Statistically, being an American makes you more likely to be a moron. Being an American doesn't make you a moron, but it puts you at risk of being one.

So where does an American with a foreign lady stand on the scale of the moron? Statistically speaking.

Being a smarmy asshole, I would argue that I was above average intellect, American or not, before I got involved with my lady love. But none the less, thanks for recognizing my intellectual superiority. B)

So I've been checking out this site ever since GTA V was announced, and after...

* seeing that this place had some pretty cool people

* finding my favorite "so bad it's good" YouTube video ever (which would be this one:

) through this site

* Seeing lots of cool GTA V related stuff

...I've decided to finally take the plunge and join up.

GTA is my favorite game series, and San Andreas is my all-time favorite game, so needless to say I can't wait for GTA V. But beyond that, I've been a pretty avid gamer since Super Nintendo and Sega Genesis (insert Notorious B.I.G. reference here), I love a lot of different styles of music (especially hip-hop/rap) and I dig crime films.

• Like 1

He wasn't generalizing. Statistically, being an American makes you more likely to be a moron. Being an American doesn't make you a moron, but it puts you at risk of being one.

And, for the record, I'm not American. I don't acknowledge the government or my citizenship.

Oh look, an attention whore denouncing his citizenship. How cute!

Just read it today, was enticed into comming into this topic by blurridgemountainman, since the blueridge mountains are relatively close.

I'm proud to an American where at least I know im free I forgot the rest of the song ya ya American

Guest Marney-1

I'm proud to an American where at least I know im free I forgot the rest of the song ya ya American

1336331093697.gif

Yeah like the troops are really protecting your freedoms. :rolleyes:

So I am a moron because I'm an American? Only an idiot would generalise a country the size of America. I'ts not you're fault though. I'd be pissed if someone threw all my tea in The Boston Harbor too.

I'm not sure why half of you liked that post, you're American. He calls you a moron and you like his post?

(And they call me a moron <_< )

America is no more or less greater a country than many others on this planet, it is just louder and more brash about its self-promotion around the world - otherwise known as "Cultural Imperialism". And it is simple-minded individuals such as yourself who easily swallow that blind patriotism without question, without thought, and without a proper contextualization. So yes, Americans are more likely to be ignorant.

Sorry for being off topic and for the late reply, just had to say it.