Psy

New Members Introduce Yourself

Hey! My name is Niels, I'm from The Netherlands and joined this site/forum about a month ago. The first GTA-game I played was GTA3, but I was pretty young back then. My English reading- and writingskills were terrible and I didn't even understand what the game was about. But still I found the game amazing.

The best GTA-game so far is, of course, San Andreas. IMO, the game was a breaktrough, with all the freedom you got in the game. I got it for PC and PS2 and I still play it several times a week on PS2 (everything is still working, so why not...). When GTA SA came out, I wasn't very active on the internet (now I definitely am). So when I needed some help, or wanted to find out more about cool stuff like easter eggs, I visited the online communities, but I wasn't really a part of it.

Now that GTAV is coming up, I want to join the community from the beginning. Finding out the new stuff with the community, before it has been written on dozens of websites. I watched the trailer many times (probably like anyone else here) and I'm already a big fan. I Can't wait till MaxPayne3 comes out, so Rockstar Games will finally focus a bit more on GTAV, by releasing some more info.

That's all about me...

that's it?? i feel like i was ripped off, you barely said anything...

welcome the queen ann's revenge, slave... now grab a mop and swab the poop deck... psy doesn't tolerate poop on the poop deck, unless it's a mud wrestling party... and those have been postponed and replaced with hangings, at least until morale improves of course...

Welcome to gta-sanandreas.com igta4.tv iGrandTheftAuto.com igta5.com

that's it?? i feel like i was ripped off, you barely said anything...

welcome the queen ann's revenge, slave... now grab a mop and swab the poop deck... psy doesn't tolerate poop on the poop deck, unless it's a mud wrestling party... and those have been postponed and replaced with hangings, at least until morale improves of course...

Aye, Aye midshipman :bones:

*grabs mop*

Hello everyone, I'm new to all this forum and online gaming stuff but i am finding it all quite interesting. I have been a gamer since the early 90's and really got into it when the Playstation first came out. The GTA universe has always been of interest to me and i have been a fan of the series since i first played GTA back in 1998.

Sadly the last 5 years my gaming has taken a hit, i finally grew up got married and have just become a dad for the 3rd time. But i do still have the odd hour or 2 a week for a blast on the PS3.

Originally born in Newcastle, i grew up in County Durham, but have spent the last 15 years mainly in Yorkshire. I support Newcastle United FC and have done since i was 5.

I think that is it for now, i shall look forward to talking to you all at some point in the near future. Take care.

Hi, I'm MrDanceWithLance.

I am a GTA fan, having played it since I was Grade 4. The first GTA game I have played was GTA III. As soons as I played it, I got hooked, and I started playing other games from the series. Games I have played include GTA 1, GTA 2, GTA III, GTA Vice City, GTA San Andreas, GTA IV and GTA Chinatown Wars.

On my opinion, GTA IV is the best GTA game in the series. It had a great protagonist,m had good characters and had a good storyline, with good gameplay features. It also has great graphics and good realism. GTA San Andreas would come second for me, with GTA Vice City third.

My hobbies are reading, playing GTA, browsing the web and watching TV.

I'm from Melbourne, Australia, and I follow Australian Rules Football and Soccer. My favourite teams are the Hawthorn Hawks, Melbourne Victory and Liverpool FC.

Signing out.

MrDanceWithLance

Hello, Im Ku Zi Mu (Kuz789) and Im new to this site. I came to this site several times before while searching for GTAV news but was hesitant to join because of the lack of boobs. (Moobs don't count) I eventually joined the site and here we are.

About Me:

The first GTA game I ever played was GTAIII and I loved it! I then bought GTA SA, GTA VCS, and GTAIV and fell in love with the series. My favorite GTA is GTASA due to the buttload of content and diverse map. Im a mixed, light skinned male (Straight. I like women who were actually born with a vagina), with an athletic build. Im about 6'5 and before you ask; Yes, I play sports. Im a very intellectual guy but I play around alot so don't take my insults/comments to the heart. I've also been recently informed by numerous ppl that I am very stubborn, so for the sake of keeping the forums spam-free.. Do not start a debate with me. There is little chance that I'll give. I don't take to kindly to Rednecks, KKK's Nigg"a"s, or 60 year old virgins (Marney :P)

(About 5 months late but better late than never)

Hello, I'm Rhymesayer from Minneapolis, MN. 30 years old now with two kids, school, work, etc.. so not much time for gaming (outside of GTA that is). I love underground and old school hip hop. I am very athletic and active, I like sports, boxing, etc. Also love old school motorcycles "bobbers". I have been hooked on GTA since the day GTA III came out. That's pretty much it, just a knucklehead kid finally growing up a little. Glad to be here with other like minded GTA fans.

• Like 1

We don't take kindly to people who don't take kindly.

:mad:

Oh yeh? Well I don't take kindly to ppl who don't take kindly to me not taking kindly to groups who don't take kindly to other groups because there different :angry:

Hey guys I'm Fave, i've been reading topics on igta forums since i guess May of '07, It's just now i decided to make an account. I've been tracking everything on gta, and i dont fall for bullshit rumors unless confirmed by rockstar or take two. I found out about igta back when the first gta 4 trailer analysis came on the web. Then in March of '11 i think i found out about igta5.com Great community and the occasional shitty rumor thread. So yeah i guess i'll be updating my profile shortly and stuff so yeah! I'll be an active member.

Edit : Oh and i've been a die-hard gta fan since GTA 2

• Like 2

Guest Marney1

Hey guys I'm Fave, i've been reading topics on igta forums since i guess May of '07, It's just now i decided to make an account. I've been tracking everything on gta, and i dont fall for bullshit rumors unless confirmed by rockstar or take two. I found out about igta back when the first gta 4 trailer analysis came on the web. Then in March of '11 i think i found out about igta5.com Great community and the occasional shitty rumor thread. So yeah i guess i'll be updating my profile shortly and stuff so yeah! I'll be an active member.

Edit : Oh and i've been a die-hard gta fan since GTA 2

Welcome.

Welcome new-ish people. Good u finally decided to join fave.

Kuz... Welcome you little wierdo (even if it is late) :)

Hi. Names harry. Always loved the gta games but never could be bothered to register on a site and chat about it though till now, rather play games in my time off than talk about them so i'll probably hardly ever post unless i'm bored.

• Like 1

Hi. Names harry. Always loved the gta games but never could be bothered to register on a site and chat about it though till now, rather play games in my time off than talk about them so i'll probably hardly ever post unless i'm bored.

Why did I just read ^that with a Southern accent?

Why did I just read ^that with a Southern accent?

Dunno, but i'm English you moron, no offends intended of course. Not your fault you're American. -_-

(waits for backlash) :ermm:

• Like 7