Psy

New Members Introduce Yourself

Guest Marney1

I'll check your channel out sometime but for now......

photo-799.jpg

Polly wanna cracker!! Polly wanna cracker!!

Guest Marney1

I'll check your channel out sometime but for now......

photo-799.jpg

Polly wanna cracker!! Polly wanna cracker!!

Haha! lol :)

Funny that wasn't it?

• Like 1

Guest Marney1

You should introduce yourself in the 'New Members Introduce Yourself' topic - you seem like someone who'll get along here just fine. ;)

Edit: Hey Elvis, you make a living from making YouTube videos? So how does that work then? Just that I saw your profile on Twitter:

"I'm an 18 year old guy with a beautiful girlfriend making YouTube videos for a living."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQr-iokyrYQ&feature=BFa&list=UUa9CXliboKE6gWnGvaoKpPg&lf=plcp

Edited by Marney1

I don't think I got to introduce myself...

I'm Ben, a long time Grand Theft Auto fan. I'll admit now, I am too young to be playing GTA, I'm 16 years old.

Hi fellow posters! my names Lewis, I'm from London, Surrey, I'm an 18yo security guard, I work for Chessington world of Adventures, I also enjoy photography and videography, I'm also a huge gamer, from Oddworld Abe's odyssey to Duke Nukem to GTA IV I've played them all, I hope to get to know everyone on this website in due time, everyone here seems really awesome compared to over forums I've been on =)

Hi fellow posters! my names Lewis, I'm from London, Surrey, I'm an 18yo security guard, I work for Chessington world of Adventures, I also enjoy photography and videography, I'm also a huge gamer, from Oddworld Abe's odyssey to Duke Nukem to GTA IV I've played them all, I hope to get to know everyone on this website in due time, everyone here seems really awesome compared to over forums I've been on =)

Awesomely homoerotic, yeah. Better watch yourself.

My name is David, I'm almost 19 and I live in Portugal. I started playing GTA Games when Vice City came out, my favourite game was San Andreas and I didn't like GTA 4 at all.

I registered here because this forum and website provide the most accurate informations about GTA 5.

• Like 2

I'm Ben, a long time Grand Theft Auto fan. I'll admit now, I am too young to be playing GTA, I'm 16 years old.

he's too young! Call the police! daily mail so they can do a sensationalist story claiming GTA is the reason that he rapes kittens in his spare time

he's too young! Call the police! daily mail so they can do a sensationalist story claiming GTA is the reason that he rapes kittens in his spare time

I'm sure they will already have a template article ready for such events, since so many people start killing and raping people/things because of a video game. I am planning my next murder as we speak.....

Im Jimmy, living in Göteborg Sweden. Working as a cook and on my free time I play on my X360 and really love games from Rockstar. Have been playing gta for a long time. My first was GTA III and after that I was hook´t ;) ... I can´t stop to think about GTA V it´s gonna be so nice to play it. If you have some Q it´s only to ask.

Peace

Jimmy

Im Jimmy, living in Göteborg Sweden. Working as a cook and on my free time I play on my X360 and really love games from Rockstar. Have been playing gta for a long time. My first was GTA III and after that I was hook´t ;) ... I can´t stop to think about GTA V it´s gonna be so nice to play it. If you have some Q it´s only to ask.

Peace

Jimmy

Serious Question, prefect time to ask I guess? Do you swede's ever stop and think "Hey us and Finland look like a giant scrotum"?

Hi everyone, I'm Yoha.

I come from China~ :D:lol:

Play GTA since GTA 3 in 2003

Also, I have made 3 mods for GTA-SA. (one car and 2 jets)

Love GTA!

Can not wait GTA 5!!!

:clap: