Psy

New Members Introduce Yourself

I'm going to laugh pretty hard when the inevitable day comes where a new member buys a gold membership, realizes he wasted ten dollars, then makes a huge fucking deal about wanting his money back. It's going to be a landmark trollfest.

Hi everyone, I was just looking up some information on gta 5, i never go on computers as much, and i came across this site, and saw all gta fans talking about this new game, im proudly to join and have a chat to all :)

thanks your sincerly Akuma

howdy howdy all, i'm technicly a new member but also not.. if that makes sense. put it this way. i havn't been on a Psy Operated forum since gta-sanandreas.com and well i'm back. well just wanted to introduce myself. and just cause i feel like it. heres some slight proof i was here b4... just not recently i belive this is from 2004/2003 holy crap that was a long time ago. anyway here: http://wre9920.tripod.com/ its the one titled GTA San Andreas xbox Trailer. anyways.

Hello again! lol (that was not a reference to gta Liberty city stories easter egg.. lol or maybe it was... i'm rambling.. i'll quit now)

Guest Marney1

I can't believe all these new people are buying Gold immediately.

People will do anything to see the GTA V info we're hiding from them.

Hello hitman. Nice that you have come back...i guess im newer than u :)

I don't like to think of the things I had to do for gold membership...it haunts me..:(

We try to be accommodating in the anal department. The first go is free, but for every mention of CJ and/or Tommy thereafter it's a swift anal rapeage, you've been warned. Of course if you like that sort of thing that's all well and good, it'll make things much easier in the long run.

CJ will so be in the game

Ahhh yes.... forgot....

It basically says in not an annoying proud american anymore... got bored, came here... whats up all?

Ah shit! He returns!

You still smoke tonnes of pot?

Guest Marney1

Ahhh yes.... forgot....

It basically says in not an annoying proud american anymore... got bored, came here... whats up all?

Hey man, what's up! :)

ahhh.... shit's been happening a lot lately... over the course of a year, i've heard of about 6 systems doing that, a few from here and a few of my friends... i pray mine hangs in there... was it one of the old phat PS3s?? that's the system bricking at the moment...