Psy

New Members Introduce Yourself

Slightly suspicious mind...he fits in a little too well... :huh:

Yeah, I fully expect this to end up being one of the regular trolls trying to pass as a new member, but if I see sociopathic tendencies, I have to treat them as genuine, just in case.

Wouldn't want to drive off a like-minded individual.

Guest Bruce Willis

Yeah, I fully expect this to end up being one of the regular trolls trying to pass as a new member, but if I see sociopathic tendencies, I have to treat them as genuine, just in case.

Ha ha very funny Massacre you can stop with the duplicate accounts now.................what? It's not you?

Cool. :)

Ha! Don't worry mate, I'm not here to troll. I'll just be tuning in every now and then to see what the crack is and a few comments here and there. I just wanna find out how many different ways I can fuck people up (melee) and hopefully the ability to kidnap/torture as I tend to take the pedestrians comments personally....maybe piss on people like Postal?

Any troll worth their salt should have religious groups and teen pregnancy chat rooms to lurk around, not anything R* related. -_-

• Like 1

Hi guys my name is daniel or danzor whatever and I've lurked around this forum lately and its pretty cool gotta say. Also I like things up my butt (i,e iphones or anything that fits).

Guest Bruce Willis

Hi guys my name is daniel or danzor whatever and I've lurked around this forum lately and its pretty cool gotta say. Also I like things up my butt (i,e iphones or anything that fits).

LOL Welcome to gaygamer.net!

Guest Bruce Willis

Okay...lets get somethin straight...

If u say anal or something u arent automatically accepted...

JUST SAYIN'...

Don't think I missed your earlier comment bitch. :ph34r:

JUST SAYIN'...

I was talking about this guy Marney...not you Bruce :D

Guest Bruce Willis

JUST SAYIN'...

I'm going to kill your dog.

JUST SAYIN'...

I'm going to kill your dog.

Well i wouldnt look in the rabbit hutch my love...

Rabbit stew anyone?

Guest Bruce Willis

Damn it...

Anyway whats ur problem Bruce? U and Marney bum buddies or something?

Yes, I fuck go and fuck myself.

Damn it...

Anyway whats ur problem Bruce? U and Marney bum buddies or something?

Yes, I fuck go and fuck myself.

Thats funny...i was just about to tell you to do that exact thing.

Hey Everyone,

My name is Corey and I come to this AA meeting to talk about.... Wait this is a AA meeting right??

I guess I'll edit this post when I get time to just though I might say hey... And show you might see me here until GTA V comes out and if I make friends on here then you may see me even more after it comes out :).

We try to be accommodating in the anal department. The first go is free, but for every mention of CJ and/or Tommy thereafter it's a swift anal rapeage, you've been warned. Of course if you like that sort of thing that's all well and good, it'll make things much easier in the long run.

Hello to all the crazy wack jobs on this forum. I'm a Canadian chick living on the east coast with a background in theatre & opera...so pirate-like drinking and wenching is a way of life. (No, I'm not an actor or singer, I worked backstage.)

GTA is my favourite game series, but I also like Assassin's Creed, Uncharted, Just Cause etc. in addition to R*'s other classics like RDR & LA Noire. Headshots and helicopters are my specialty.

I became a member since you guys seem to have the most up-to-date and best sources of genuine information about the game. Fortunately the interesting mix of disturbing characters on this forum are far more entertaining than any other GTA site I've found, so that should keep me laughing until more about the game is released.

• Like 3

i gotta say.. after readin this page i find the people on this site to be nice and welcoming. :bullshit:

New members are hazed. Any good member is going to stick around and fire right back when someone fucks with them. If someone leaves because of the way they were treated here, they had no business being here in the first place.

• Like 1

Hey Everyone,

My name is Corey and I come to this AA meeting to talk about.... Wait this is a AA meeting right??

I guess I'll edit this post when I get time to just though I might say hey... And show you might see me here until GTA V comes out and if I make friends on here then you may see me even more after it comes out :).

Yeah this is AA. I'm currently on step one - still get pissed.

Hello to all the new people. Tea and biscuits are in the corner.