Psy

New Members Introduce Yourself

Hey guys i just found this part of the fourm ive bin around about amonth you guys know me as JOINT OPS,sorry if i have bad spelling, i live in maryland, united states, i love most shooting games but not a big sports fan, im almost 14 :)

Guest Marney1

Hey guys i just found this part of the fourm ive bin around about amonth you guys know me as JOINT OPS,sorry if i have bad spelling, i live in maryland, united states, i love most shooting games but not a big sports fan, im almost 14 :)

"..sorry if i have bad spelling, i live in maryland..." :P

You fingered any pussy yet?

hi I am kenny, im 21, and I like video games. hope that was good enough,.... gosh Io always hate when I have to introduce my self....

oh and I speak 3 different languages, if you can guess which ones they are I will give you a prize. the languages are also in this sentence, at least a word of each them jaja.

Guest Marney1

hi I am kenny, im 21, and I like video games. hope that was good enough,.... gosh Io always hate when I have to introduce my self....

oh and I speak 3 different languages, if you can guess which ones they are I will give you a prize. the languages are also in this sentence, at least a word of each them jaja.

Wilkommen.

Marney1 doesn't have an iphone

Wilkommen.

hallo du Deutsch verstehen, nehme ich Deutsch im nächsten Semester

ma non era la lingua che parlo, parlo un'altra lingua

:)

oh and I forget to say, I am sorry for double post but I though it could be meaningful for you to take advantage of my skills.

I am a psychologist bsd

so if anyone gets crazy on the way you can send them to me,

I am also a financial reporter (no degree)

and a good photoshop artist if you guys need me for anything.

I work for free and I do not care about recognition :D

Guest Marney1

Wilkommen.

hallo du Deutsch verstehen, nehme ich Deutsch im nächsten Semester

ma non era la lingua che parlo, parlo un'altra lingua

:)

oh and I forget to say, I am sorry for double post but I though it could be meaningful for you to take advantage of my skills.

I am a psychologist bsd

so if anyone gets crazy on the way you can send them to me,

I am also a financial reporter (no degree)

and a good photoshop artist if you guys need me for anything.

I work for free and I do not care about recognition :D

No offence but psychologist's are full of shit.

Guest Marney1

you have problems I can see it in your inner ego.... <_<

(where sometimes choosing the right smiley makes someone hate you)

Yeah you're the problem. But like I said, welcome.

lol i tryied to find the language but these are what i found on google

Jaja : spanish or toglonone

Gosh lo : world of warcraft

Everthing else : english

DO I WIN?

I don't think a fitting psychological profile exists for some of the mental case's on this website.

Welcome new dudes.

• Like 1

lol i tryied to find the language but these are what i found on google

Jaja : spanish or toglonone

Gosh lo : world of warcraft

Everthing else : english

DO I WIN?

spanish - right

wow - wrong (io means I in italian)

english -right

I don't think a fitting psychological profile exists for some of the mental case's on this website.

Welcome new dudes.

but surely my abilities on making BS ball headed with photoshop.

Hello I'm xXTRIPLICORNXx which is also my xbox live gamertag this is my first post. (I went directly to this topic). I use this site to chat about gta 5 and get info on gta 5. I don't anything else interesting to say like the others but giggity giggity goo.

Hello I'm xXTRIPLICORNXx which is also my xbox live gamertag this is my first post. (I went directly to this topic). I use this site to chat about gta 5 and get info on gta 5. I don't anything else interesting to say like the others but giggity giggity goo.

Your original account is still active, assknuckle.

icon11.gif

Your original account is still active, assknuckle.

haha owned

Hi guys!! I originally signed up to this forum because I wanted to comment on GTA V posts, I've red allot of comments on the forums and I think you guys are really awesome and witty!! I'll look forward to posting more and not just about GTA V! =)

Guest Bruce Willis

Hi guys!! I originally signed up to this forum because I wanted to comment on GTA V posts, I've red allot of comments on the forums and I think you guys are really awesome and witty!! I'll look forward to posting more and not just about GTA V! =)

Yeah we've seen you lurking about, don't think we haven't noticed. :ph34r:

Aloha Guys, my name is Q-HOLE. I enjoy ignoring missions on GTA, picking out a target (usually an older female), follwing said target for a long time then brutally mauling it in a park or alley. I also enjoy visiting the Schottler Medical Centre just to push people off thier beds. I'm looking forward to GTA 5 and hope I can use a smashed bottle as a weapon, i really want to stab fuck out of an entire nightclub. The addition of detachable limbs would be also be greatly appreciated.

Forgive me if i come across as a potential serial killer, I merely indulge in such erratic behaviour to quench my thirst for virtual blood. :fap: