Psy

New Members Introduce Yourself

Guest Marney1

Mrs Marney still hasn't finished L.A. Noire, she's enjoying the story so far and doesn't want any spoilers or help from me. She still has a theory that Cole is a wife beating serial killer. I just shrug and say, maybe. She's mostly into The Sims and Theme Hospital type games but she loves the GTA series, she'll quite happily sit down and watch me play through a new game and tell me to go here, go there, or will take over the contols while I'm needed on the phone or something. I usually come back to a wrecked car and 8 miles from when I handed her the controller. She bought herself Colin McCray on PS2 once and was better than me in split screen races.

Bitch.

The only game I've really played with a girl is Rock Band. Used to play it with my ex. We played Soul Caliber a few times to and she was actually better than me which I thought was funny. I miss that : /

By the way I am punkskaterfolife and I've posted on here a few times already.

At least Mrs Marney enjoys it and takes an interest. My BF plays like formula 1 and stuff, i find it so boring watchin it, he aint even that good, im shit but he comes off the track a lot, bless him.

icon11.gif

Hello all, have been checking in for several weeks now lurking around, and thought I would register.

Seems like a pretty cool place. My name is Sean, I'm 26, due to be married and obviously I love gaming, so does the missus, especially San Andreas.

Got yourself a girl gamer? Marry her. If you don't I will.

If she's one of them good looking girl gamers like this [was going to find an image but the college network wont let me, bitches] then I envy you.

If, on the other hand she looks like this

fat_gamer_girl.jpg

Then you can keep her :)

Welcome to the forums btw

Haha, no fortunately she's not like that picture. You'd never see her holding an Xbox pad. =p lol

My girlfriend tried to play GTAIV once, i'm not sure if she's worse at driving in real life or in-game. I'm glad she doesn't play though, imagine having to share Skyrim time with her! Fuck no.

Anyway, welcome all.

My girlfriend tried to play GTAIV once, i'm not sure if she's worse at driving in real life or in-game. I'm glad she doesn't play though, imagine having to share Skyrim time with her! Fuck no.

Anyway, welcome all.

I am thankful for that too, she hates Skyrim, I can only really play it on my days off..

I only got skyrim yesterday but my BF says its boring to watch and i make out its a shit game so he wont play it, i dont want him messing it and using all the health potions and stuff, plus he will not harvest stuff he will just expect to have things in his invertory. I may have to make a seperate one for him lol.

Aww he aint that bad, bless him. I told him tho, he said wtf is massy? I told him and he said ' well i dont care, dont no the twat ' so thats his input.

Aww he aint that bad, bless him. I told him tho, he said wtf is massy? I told him and he said ' well i dont care, dont no the twat ' so thats his input.

I'd like to know if he's interested in BDSM, Anal and Bukkake. Also I would like to know if he's interested in Gangbang's. Sounds like he has a real tight asshole that needs loosened. Not by me of course I might be considered small. I'll find a Clone-a-willy and make a dildo of a hobo to use for him.

Guest Marney1

He says 'friend'. I just pay him to pretend he knows me when I'm out on my own.

I always presumed he was a she.

Guest Marney1

Vegas is epic, the Air Force... Well, at least you know a few things about planes.

My dad and bro' know a lot about planes, they're both joiners (carpenter's).

034275.jpg

Welcome to iGTA5 roaddog66 :)

Vegas is epic, the Air Force... Well, at least you know a few things about planes.

My dad and bro' know a lot about planes, they're both joiners (carpenter's).

034275.jpg

Welcome to iGTA5 roaddog66 :)

That was a shite joke.

Guest Marney1

I have read that joke about 4 times, i only just got it. My god im fucking slow!!

So what was the joke? I don't get it.