Psy

New Members Introduce Yourself

Hey everybody, sorry to interupt the conversation but I just wanted to introduce myself to the forums.

I joined about a week ago, however I've been checking the site out daily since the GTA 5 trailer was released for news on the game and the epic lulz i get from the posts in the forums.

I would have started posting earlier but i was a bit frightened of being castrated, raped, then burned alive and left to die in a alleyway for being a noob (I've seen what happens.). However I still might not post that much until i get into the swing of things. Im new to the whole forum experience so please bear with me for now.

Anyways I love Rockstar and the games they so finely craft. I've wasted countless hours on GTA 4 alone, and almost have 100% in Red Dead Redemption. I really need to finish L.A Noire though. It's been bugging me that I havent beat it yet. I cant wait to get to know all you terrifying people.

Well, you were smart enough to lurk for a while before joining/posting, that's a plus. Then there's the spelling, punctuation, capitalization, understanding of the likelihood with which you will be abused physically, mentally, and of course sexually, knowledge of our dislike for noobish posts, and the fact that you apologized for making an on-topic post in the midst of an off-topic exchange in one of my favorite topics to spam.

Yeah, okay, you can live. Welcome, then.

Hi my name is Jack. I had no idea the name "Jack" would actually be available to use! These forums seem really cool! :thumbup:

Hello all, have been checking in for several weeks now lurking around, and thought I would register.

Seems like a pretty cool place. My name is Sean, I'm 26, due to be married and obviously I love gaming, so does the missus, especially San Andreas.

icon11.gif

Hello all, have been checking in for several weeks now lurking around, and thought I would register.

Seems like a pretty cool place. My name is Sean, I'm 26, due to be married and obviously I love gaming, so does the missus, especially San Andreas.

Got yourself a girl gamer? Marry her. If you don't I will.

icon11.gif

Got yourself a girl gamer? Marry her. If you don't I will.

If she's one of them good looking girl gamers like this [was going to find an image but the college network wont let me, bitches] then I envy you.

If, on the other hand she looks like this

fat_gamer_girl.jpg

Then you can keep her :)

Welcome to the forums btw

I'd rather have a girl who won't bitch about me gaming than a girl who games herself. Most of the games I play are single-player, and I don't want to play a bunch of shit I have no interest in just because it has multiplayer.

Although I have found that there are plenty of attractive, non-fat, but still desperate and lonely girls who play World of Warcraft.

U dint have to play multiplayer, just swap the controller. Thats what i di with my boyfriend, we take it in turns. I moan about him beiin shit at games but i like that im better than him, so i get where your coming from.

The only good experience I've had gaming with a girl was doing split screen in the original Gears of War, but she was already a pretty big gamer, and we had been friends for a while, so it went better than it would have with another girl.