Psy

New Members Introduce Yourself

I'm Richard and I'm 15. im from Ohio.

My condolences. I grew up in Ohio, dreadful place. What part of OH you live in?

Not really a new member. More like a very very old member who comes back when a decent gta game is on the horizon. How longs it been since San Andreas? :clap:

Welcome back, nigga.

I'm Richard and I'm 15. im from Ohio. My username is the same as my psn id if you want to find me there.

My favorite GTA games are:

1 San Andreas

2 GTA IV

3 GTA III

4 Vice City

Favorite GTA protagonists:

1 Niko Bellic

2 Carl (CJ) Johnson

3 Tommy Vercetti

4 Claude

Welcome Richard.

For me, Vice City is number one, along with Vercetti. Such a great game...

What makes Ohio so shit?

Vicey nailed it. Complete and total lack of anything interesting. Dull farmland, rednecks that are so stupid they're not even entertaining, shitty weather year-round, when you do come across an actual city, it's a shit hole (Cleveland, for example, is basically Detroit with a few white people thrown in). The only remotely noteworthy thing about the entire state is that half the people found on peopleofwalmart.com are from there.

Heard of Sandusky, never been there. I refused to go very far north, things just get progressively shittier the closer you got to Toledo/Cleveland.

Its not Sandusky, Upper Sandusky. it is on the upper part of the Sandusky river that flows into lake erie. Sandusky kicks ass, it has Cedar Point and Kalahari indoor water park

What makes Ohio so shit?

Vicey nailed it. Complete and total lack of anything interesting. Dull farmland, rednecks that are so stupid they're not even entertaining, shitty weather year-round, when you do come across an actual city, it's a shit hole (Cleveland, for example, is basically Detroit with a few white people thrown in). The only remotely noteworthy thing about the entire state is that half the people found on peopleofwalmart.com are from there.

thats about right, nothing but flat land. about the only thing worse is Kansas and maybe Nebraska. I have been to California, and i want to kill myself when i have to return to this sh*tty state

I'm Richard and I'm 15. im from Ohio. My username is the same as my psn id if you want to find me there.

My favorite GTA games are:

1 San Andreas

2 GTA IV

3 GTA III

4 Vice City

Favorite GTA protagonists:

1 Niko Bellic

2 Carl (CJ) Johnson

3 Tommy Vercetti

4 Claude

Welcome Richard.

For me, Vice City is number one, along with Vercetti. Such a great game...

I never played alot of Vice City but everyone says its a great game. I had to put Niko first, his story is so depressing and even with what he did in his past, i want to feel sorry for him

We Have West Ed and our town is still pretty up there on shit list. I think its like 105th best place to live in the world or something like that. not entirely sure. And atleast you aint in Utah, I've heard thats worse

We Have West Ed and our town is still pretty up there on shit list. I think its like 105th best place to live in the world or something like that. not entirely sure. And atleast you aint in Utah, I've heard thats worse

Utah would suck but Montana has to be the worst. 3 hour drive to any type of civilization.

My name is Paul, I'm already 30 years of age and I live in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.

I've played all GTA titles, except for GTA2... besides GTA I like to play Quakelive, which is such an unbelievably hard game that after 2 years of playing I'm still on the bottom of all leagues (with almost everyone else who *only* played for 2 years)

I work in the ICT industry, which is a bit too boring to keep talking about :D

I'm KaBoom (I don't have much meaning behind the name) and I was born in Los Angeles. I use every chance I get to spend hours playing video games. I started collecting video games and other related items as of recent but haven't got to much of a real start.

I've also enjoyed every GTA title since GTA III and yes I still wish GTA wouldv'e released for the N64. My favorite GTA game is a tie between Vice City and San Andreas but my favorite protagonist has to be CJ. Unlike others, I thought GTA 4 was an acceptable game despite lacking many of its previous features.

I guess that's enough of me

Hello. I signed up to this site about two weeks ago. I was introduced to GTA when I was about 8, I think. That was GTA 2, after that I bought Vice City at some point, then San Andreas and finally IV.

Now I'm 19 years old and live in the Netherlands. I lived in Logandale, NV for a year as an exchange student. I'm still in High School.

I think if I had to move to the states, I'd either go to Manhattan or Brooklyn, Any where else is too different in climate from Canada or has no civilization. But If Montana is 3 hours away from civilization, whats that make Vermont?

Ohai I'm asdfuy. I'm from Serbia and I love GTA, my real name is Slobodan Burojevic (reading it Slobodan=Slohbowdann Burojevic=Boorowyevic) XD

I like old school rap, metal and traditional japanese music, I'm training real aikido, and I love to jerk off to lesbians, that's all :)

Mah picture:

2re1gjo.jpg