Psy

New Members Introduce Yourself

Hey :)

I am 23 years old and come from a small place in Norway ;)

I found this site randomly when searching the web for hints on GTA V :)

It looked like a interesting forum so i joined :P

Norge bro, welcome.

I've got a semi for Scandinavia.

Well I guess I best Introduce myself here. My names Jesse Barrett Age: 36. You guys have probably seen me loitering round the Forums a while I only just now found this topic to post in. At any rate. 75% Irish The Rest is French Indian and Heinz. Loves are in my profile page. As for why I'm here I found this place ages ago. It's just that when the Xbox One released without the GTA 5 remastered ed. At the time I had to give up my old Hardware to purchase the new Console. So I was forced to go without GTA 5 for a good year. Anyhoo. Wind the clock to now. And I'm here. I'm a well renown member of MoG nation. Many of the crew there call me Stillgard. Been rolling with <MoG> Since there initial formation during SWTOR's Guild Alliance program. And we've been together ever since there a regular gaming family of over a thousand unique accounts strong. So really you just pick what you wanna play see if anyone is on the mumble server and go. Only one minor problem with this though hardly anyone plays GTA 5 anymore. Hence why I am here. :)

Welcome to the forums, Stillgard. If you're free Monday evenings, join in the forum shenanigans sometime. Add me on the SC and/or PSN.

Sadly don't have a Playstation. Stuck with a xbone at the moment.

Current game List on Xbox One: Forza 5, AC4: Black Flag, Watch Dogs, Soon GTA 5, I will be getting Dragon Age Inquisition, Assassin's Creed Unity and Shadows of Mordor on my return trip from Vacation coming up here soon. :)

Coolio - there are threads for Assassin's Creed and Watch Dogs.

It sounds like several of the XBox360ers here are switching to PS4 for next gen, so I'm not sure how many you'll find to play with after all.

I dunno, It's done what it's needed to for me so there's been no real reason to run to the PS4 aside from a few must play games like Last of Us uncharted... just a few.Currently loving Plex Media App it's the current center of my Digital Media library. Transmits my entire library music photos movies. To my mobiles my tv. It used to be done via external USB. Though the Xbox Media previewer just doesn't know how to handle certain files. Plex doesn't have this issue. Also I'm one of the few Xbox One owners to have a Day One Ed. Box. Funny thing bout that is I was listening to a broadcast with Major Nelson's voice on it. I think the box I got might have been a display box cause the Kinects picked up on a command the video played in his voice.

That's my PC and gaming rig. the PC is a i7-2600 3.4 ghz chip with a 250 gig SSD primary OS drive 1 TB storage drive, 8 gigs of Ram and a 250 gig external HD, Current Graphics card is a GTX 760, Internet Comcast 50 mb.s connection, PSU 850 Watt.

A9891529-3E85-4AF4-997C-BAD724808F66_zpsdadlw5ja.jpg

Only downside to this set up is the bay window of course. Been debating cloth curtains but until that happens the 40" Flat screen tv is gonna go up on the wall with a articulating wall mount the pc well likely go in front of the fireplace.

Hi everyone, I'm BombasticShellz. I am a huge lover of GTA, and really love looking at all the amazing snapmatic photos people take and create. I also take some of my own: https://twitter.com/BombasticShellz

I am really interested in discovering new aspects and cultures of GTA, which is why I am here ;) the endless possibilities of the game continue to amaze me, as well as the strong community that is continually evolving and reinventing the game.

I also run the YouTube channel Bombastic Gamer Films, producing plot and dialogue based short films / machinimas. We at BGF try to show a different side of GTA that people may not come across everyday. https://www.youtube.com/user/BombasticGamerFilms

Thanks and looking forward to more here

Welcome to the forums, Bombastic! We look forward to seeing your contributions, there are threads for Snapmatics and videos, as well as custom jobs.

Feel free to add us on Twitter (start with @iGrandTheftAuto, @CaPn_bOnEs, @gtagrl and we'll go from there).

Welcome to the forums, Bombastic! We look forward to seeing your contributions, there are threads for Snapmatics and videos, as well as custom jobs.

Feel free to add us on Twitter (start with @iGrandTheftAuto, @CaPn_bOnEs, @gtagrl and we'll go from there).

Thanks gtagrl! I'll be sure to check these out. Already following you all on Twitter haha :)

What Q means is, the word "honky" is filtered and changed to ^that^

He's really the only one who says it anymore, so the filter is funny, rather than inconvenient.

If what you say is true, and the lightweights at gtaforums couldn't handle you, then you'll fit in just fine around here. I welcome you to our wretched hive of scum and villainy.

• Like 2

We're pretty lenient on most rules, but we do enforce rules about NSFW content like nudity, gore, etc., because our members would rather come here than focus on their jobs. We don't have any issues with language or offensive opinions. We are a bunch of opinionated assholes, though, so debates happen often.

http://www.igta5.com/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

• Like 1

What Q means is, the word "oppressed person of color that deserves equal rights in a modern society to which I am grateful for their strength during this struggle" is filtered and changed to ^that^

He's really the only one who says it anymore, so the filter is funny, rather than inconvenient.

If what you say is true, and the lightweights at gtaforums couldn't handle you, then you'll fit in just fine around here. I welcome you to our wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Damn, I really haven't been paying attention to some of the content. But for fun though...

oppressed person of color that deserves equal rights in a modern society to which I am grateful for their strength during this struggle

Edit: That's pretty funny. Makes Wheel of Fortune a little harder though:

hqdefault.jpg

Edited by Barrybran
  • Like 4

Hi, I am new here and I hope to have fun and to contribute to this community.

I am GTA fan from the beggining of the series, and V is my favorite, together with I and III.

Recently I got into making short GTA V videos, example here:

See ya all!

I am GTA fan from the beggining of the series, and V is my favorite, together with I and III.

See ya all!

Welcome - your favourite is wrong, blatantly Vice City was the best

Welcome everyone else. I was wondering if you were new Pump Action Pimp, I think you'll get along swimmingly here.

Haha, I agree that is it very good, but I and III are, imo, the most revolutionized games, and they had the most impact on me.

See ya all!

tumblr_inline_mgdvynEvG91qm6f49.gif

• Like 1