Psy

New Members Introduce Yourself

Hi new guy.

Hey Sniper, don't forget to add your PSN & R*SC account details in your profile so we can find you. Especially if you're going to join our regular Monday night mayhems and shenanigans the rest of the week.

Edited by gtagrl
  • Like 1

Hello. My name is Ben, but people call me Benji. I am from Sydney. I am 15 years old, about to turn 16. i was born 7 minutes until midnight and love the peace and silence of the night, but in Sydney it isnt very quiet. i am looking forward to learning more about the criminal justice system. I like to watch TV and play Video games. I may attend college though it is not required for the job i am interested in, However it looks rather well on a resume. Thanks for your time.

Your proper grammar arouses me. Welcome.

Thank you Massacre.

We teach them well Down Under. Welcome Benji.

They find ways to make use of the textbooks. I have pages of Notes. Thank you Barrybran

he seems awfully cheery for some reason... i like the signature tho...

I am in a great mood today, I am always in a good mood. Thank you bOnEs.

We teach them well Down Under. Welcome Benji.

You certainly do, my English teacher was an Aussie.

Welcome to the forums Benji.

Yes they do. Thank you DozyGamer

I have to start paying attention to IP addresses again...

Also, I like that he can actually spell and form coherent sentences when he's pretending to be someone else.

Lol, love it. Good work k-fed, you've gone up about 2% in my opinion of you. I will admit my opinion is pretty shit so don't get your hopes up.

• Like 1

Greetings, I'm Aurum and I am here because i like communities. I am from a small town in the southern U.S., and my personality is somewhat unpredictable. If you want some fun conversation, hit me up. I have nothing more to say about myself.

• Like 3

Hey, Otiz, I've been thinking... It's a little strange, I know, but bear with me...

You know how you have no arms but yet somehow still have functioning hands. Would it be wrong of me to assume that you have no shaft aswell, just a fully functional penis head dangling a couple of inches from your groin?