Psy

New Members Introduce Yourself

Hi everyone!

I'm Cerebus, 26 years old and live in Sweden. I'm a Friend of Ayreon who frequent these boards. I joined a session with some of you iGTA guys earlier today and also got invited to the crew. I'm a big heavy metal fan of all sorts and love cars and skateboarding. Looking forward to getting to know this place!

See you around the threads!

Hi everyone!

I'm Cerebus, 26 years old and live in Sweden. I'm a Friend of Ayreon who frequent these boards. I joined a session with some of you iGTA guys earlier today and also got invited to the crew. I'm a big heavy metal fan of all sorts and love cars and skateboarding. Looking forward to getting to know this place!

See you around the threads!

right on, played with ya for a short bit last night... welcome!

Hi everyone, im Jen. some of you played with me the other night. im a friend of kims. about me, I also work with kim at decon media and nicki digital, I have 4 ferrets and a cat, I like to make my own clothes, and I just got engaged!!

Too personal. This corner of the internet doesn't work like that. "Kim" is Graffiti. Come up with an alias, respond only with a death threat if someone uses your real name.

Oh, and if you need someone killed, I will do it for five grand. Do not let Graffiti tell you that I'll do it for a chicken sandwich.

• Like 1

Just sayin'. Find your alias, live your alias. You might find it suits you better than what you're doing now. Worked for me.

Besides, I don't know how many friends you've got. I have a strict screening process, and it may reach the point where I need to cull a few sheep from the flock. I need to know who can hang.

i don't have friends. jen just thinks she knows me. so don't tell her anything I've said here. you know.......about that thing.........with the bomb.........sshhhh

Alias? Na. Be yourself. No-one is more qualified.

Most people who say "be yourself" have a very specific version of you in mind. I am who I want to be.

That was my point.

We all wear masks. some people are just more honest about it.

he told me his real name is juan pablo from the Dominican where he lives with his 75 year old mother who is a goat farmer/poppy seed farmer/heroin distributor. so if he wants to be just Rob, let it be

• Like 1