Psy

New Members Introduce Yourself

Yeah it's not actually Liverpool, but since everyone who asks me where I'm from, seems to have no idea where Birkenhead is, I usually just say Liverpool so that they get the general area.

And no, I'm not a Scouser. :D

welcome new members, i am so happy to see all these new faces, i sure hope we can all get along. i'll make the effort if you do the same?

alright, have fun and stay safe.

Hi there! My name is mitch! im 15 ( ;o, shit too young! <- did not read that!) Im from Holland. I've been looking on this site now for about 1-2 weeks and i really love to see all the forumposts and the news about GTA 5! I always loved the GTA games, its so completly diffrent from the current games, i just love it :)

But gta isn't my only hobby tho! :)

I also love to Produce/DJ electro/house music and i love my sport Taekwondo :)

Well that was pretty much it for now!

Thanks for reading and im sure you guys will see some posts from me now and then!

Cheers! :D

Hi there! My name is mitch! im 15 ( ;o, shit too young! <- did not read that!) Im from Holland. I've been looking on this site now for about 1-2 weeks and i really love to see all the forumposts and the news about GTA 5! I always loved the GTA games, its so completly diffrent from the current games, i just love it :)

Thanks for reading and im sure you guys will see some posts from me now and then!

Just don't mention anything about CJ or Tommy in GTA V and we'll get along fine.

• Like 1

Or mention your hatred for GTAforums...

Haha dont worry, never been at GTA forums, only for the mods sometimes. And about CJ and tommy, Im sure they won't come in GTA V so i wont be talking out them :)I find GTAforums a bit too big, i prefer this site :)

I'm Richard and I'm 15. im from Ohio. My username is the same as my psn id if you want to find me there.

My favorite GTA games are:

1 San Andreas

2 GTA IV

3 GTA III

4 Vice City

Favorite GTA protagonists:

1 Niko Bellic

2 Carl (CJ) Johnson

3 Tommy Vercetti

4 Claude

I love them all, but a couple reasons why vice city is 4th

1- i mentioned that i am 15, i really haven't played alot of vice city

2- the only reason i put GTA 3 ahead of vice city is because 3 wasa revolution in open world games, at the time no one had ever seen a game like it