Psy

New Members Introduce Yourself

sup Im NightWolf i love all kinds of music plus I am the biggest Grand Theft Auto Fan ever. i joined this site cause i want the latest news on gta especally if GTA 5 is released on PC. cause i am a Hardcore computer gamer so if anyone knows the news on PC realease for GTA5 shoot me a message.

follow me on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/john.wallace.7140497

no Twitter

also send me your skype so i can talk to ppl.

ok so i've been posted already before finding this thread.

names paul,gaming is my number 2 hobby, been following gta v updates since mid august, had it pre-ordered since january.

startedlooking at many sites until this one started showing alittle reliability on its info so ended up joining the forum aswell.

Yo! I go by rgangsta mostly and sometimes TengHu. Real name is Roody Innocent and I'm 20.

I'm a graphic designer from Brooklyn, NY. I make mostly logos but I do other stuff as well.

I'm a Sony head. Can't live without Sony products. I also LOVE games. Games and booty. Love booty. :D

My name is Koneko Toujou, you can call me Koneko-chan, I am a first-year student at Kuoh Academy and a member of the Occult Research Club. I am a Rook in Rias Gremory's peerage. I look forward to meeting you all-Nya

Wait... wait a second...

No... nevermind, it‘s not her.

I thought the same thing :(.

I heard there used to be another Koneko on here, I didn't know, so I'm just letting you know I'm not trying to be an imposter.

My name is Koneko Toujou, you can call me Koneko-chan, I am a first-year student at Kuoh Academy and a member of the Occult Research Club. I am a Rook in Rias Gremory's peerage. I look forward to meeting you all-Nya

Wait... wait a second...

I heard there used to be another Koneko on here, I didn't know, so I'm just letting you know I'm not trying to be an imposter.

:3

I'm in the market of a Kawaii gf

Wait... wait a second...

We know, it's just a reminder to us of how she left so abruptly :(

hey guys im Ged

Im a DJ from middlesbrough, i support Middlesbrough FC and Borrusia Dortmund. i love GTA games and im particularly good at driving either GTA or other racing games, probably my strong point.

trying to find time to game with my DJing and Social life is hard, but as soon as GTA 5 comes out that is going to change

nice to join the forum

This was a popular topic on previous forums we've run, and seeing as everyone is technically a new member now, I expect to see many introductions for members. Let us know who you are, where you're from and why you're here, plus anything else you feel like sharing. I'm Psy and I created iGTA5.com. I'm from Newcastle in the United Kingdom and I'm a huge Liverpool FC fan and travel down to Anfield for every home game. I love programming, and I'm pretty good with everything from PHP and XHTML to ActionScript, C# and jQuery. I'm a gamer too, obviously, although I haven't played anything lately because I've been busy finishing my degree at university where I'm on course to come out with a first class honours degree for Web Design & Development at Northumbria University. I'm on Facebook and Twitter, PSN (Psycopsy) and XBox Live (Psyware) if you feel the need to add me. Hope you enjoy the site! cool.gif
Madbluntz from Kingston, Ont, Canada... Working on a degree for electronics. In the Canadain Forces with the rank of Signaller (or trained private). Here because I've grown up playing GTA and with V coming out been trying to do some last minute research on what to expect from this title. The anticipation is at an all time high for myself and plan on devoting thousands of hours to this game as I have other GTA titles. After doing a quick browse of some threads on here its apparent that there are quite a few disappointed people because of driving physics. Lets wait and see... Anyway my main reason for coming on here is to try to see If anyone has information on radio host Lazlow making it on the air again and if so is he on his own channel? Lets be honest integrity 2.0 was just hilarious so much so it was taken off of online...

Hi all

I'm Mart, 23 from the North West of England.

Thought I would sign up to discuss all things GTA and hopefully find a few new decent people to game with.

I never used to be a big fan of gaming until I played Red Dead Redemption, in 3 years playing it I ended up getting in the top 100 in a few PvP modes and in fact 4th in one....that game has well and truly past it's sell by date now though.

Other than gaming I'm really into my football, boxing, mma etc

If anyone wants to add me on Xbox live then feel free. Gamertag PHX DaKoTa A3

Hey,im Chase,from Daytona Beach Florida.i have been leeching this website for probably over a year now an following the mapping project an the speculation forums.I have been a huge fan of GTA ever sense GTA3,even though i was probably too young to even understand it at the time.Anyways,instead of hearing the pointless life story nobody gives a shit about,add me on PSN if you'd like. PSN: Ornstein_0.

Hi folks, my name is erik, i'm from florida. i really only played a few gta games here and there until i bought five, and now i'm kind of liking the online portion of it. anyway, yeah, that's all for now folks. lol

My name is Cameron and I live in New Zealand. Felt like joining after meeting a bunch of guys from here on GTAO through DiO/Ayreon. Some of you may know me as camwal51.

• Like 1

My name is Cameron and I live in New Zealand. Felt like joining after meeting a bunch of guys from here on GTAO through DiO/Ayreon. Some of you may know me as camwal51.

Ah, so you're the random from last night. Welcome aboard, don't get too butt-hurt. Ass-Rape is common practice round these parts. If you wish to keep your anus virgin, I suggest avoiding Massacre's dungeon, the basement of which is run by DiO.

Welcome fellow Kiwi - which part of Godzone do you reside?

Never noticed this topic before and I suppose I should introduce myself properly. My name's Matt but I've been using Grove as an online persona for the last 10 years because I absolutely loved GTA:SA.

The first site I found in the lead up to GTA:SA was gta-sanandreas.com and I frequented the site under the alias M@2me. I don't normally have anything intelligent to add so I normally keep pretty quiet but I'm drunk fairly often so that can change.

I'm from Dunedin in New Zealand but currently living in Melbourne, Australia. I'll be moving to England later on this year after a few months traveling around the East Coast of the USA and as much of Europe as I can.

I've met quiet a few of the regulars here online already but as a long time lurker I'd like to say that this is by far the best online GTA community there is. It always kept things well organised in the lead up to GTAV and it's always been the by far the most entertaining.

• Like 2