Psy

New Members Introduce Yourself

Hi, I'm new...well DUH! Umm I love GTA, sets the standard for all games. It amazes me how R* can always get it so right! The graphics are always a cut above anything else on the market. I really want that old guy to be tommy vercetti in the GTA 5 trailer, vice city was my favourite game of the series and Tommy was a great leading man. Everyone is sayin he must be 60 now but has rockstar themselves ever said how old he is? If he was 25 wen VC was made then he would be late 40s now which would be about right for the trailer. Really excited about GTA 5. I also play games like red dead redemption, tomb raider, uncharted, assasins creed... All the greats! So hi and see ya around :)

hello my little gta freaks lol my gmamer tag is pronounced south fla trash not south flat rash lol iv'e been a gta monster since it was on my pc ive also been an advent irritation to rockstar buy sending thousands of emails about making san anderas an online game since gta 4 came out.can wait till its released its going the best game ever to us junkies.i was starting to get a rash hoping for a fix lol

Hello, my names Donnie im from the north of the UK; I was an active member in the forums during my college days back in 2004-2005. Many people may remember me for my Marxist views (which I still hold, put don't bother carrying the soapbox around with me anymore!). I was active on this forum during my A-level days, since then I've gained a 2.1 degree in Politics and Philosophy from a nothern university. Im currently about to finish my Masters degree in Social Policy.

My interests are video games, specifically Grand Theft Auto and Elder Scrolls series. I'm also interested in science fiction and hanging out with friends.

Used to love being active on these forums, i hope to ignite that passion once again.

• Like 1

What's poppin everybody. My name's JT. I've been a long time fan of the gta series. I should also add that when GTA San Andreas was getting all the hype I always sticked with gta-sanandreas.com. Today I am 10x more excited about this new game. I am confident that this site is THE site to go to when it come to new intel with the game. I wish you, the admins and members, a wonderful some odd months of anticipation for the amazing game that is called Grand Theft Auto 5.

I'm Numpty and was Numpty on the ol GTA Sanandreas site all those years ago.

Funny to see the names like Psy, Duffman and QDeathstar again.

Current status following GTAV Announcement Trailer: Excited.

• Like 1

Guest Marney1

Yeah, sadly they're still here.

Welcome.

Yeah, sadly they're still here.

Welcome.

Yeah why's Psy still here? He hasn't done anything constructive for the last five years.

• Like 1

Since this is the internet, my face and name are not for you. I will tell you that my Username has big meaning to me. I left Gtaforums and i think this forum is more for me.

Since this is the internet, my face and name are not for you. I will tell you that my Username has big meaning to me. I left Gtaforums and i think this forum is more for me.

He didnt say anything about his precious ass hole

Now that I've changed my underwear from the initial excitement of the GTA V Trailer, and have read all 13 pages of this introduction section, I thought Id introduce my self.

Hi, my name is Drew, I'm 26, I live in Liverpool, but originally from Yorkshire, been on this forum about a week.

Guest Marney1

Now that I've changed my underwear from the initial excitement of the GTA V Trailer, and have read all 13 pages of this introduction section, I thought Id introduce my self.

Hi, my name is Drew, I'm 26, I live in Liverpool, but originally from Yorkshire, been on this forum about a week.

Where about in Liverpool are you?

Guest Marney1

Just outside Liverpool, in Birkenhead.

Then you don't live in Liverpool, you live in Birkenhead. Welcome to the forums.

@thefirm - He's not a Scouser, he's from Yorkshire.