Psy

New Members Introduce Yourself

New Vegas had better weapons and armor and whatnot, but 3 had a better setting and a much better story. I don't blame him.

Some of the weapons were awesome! Like the "Oh Baby"

Them fucking legendary deathclaws though in Sloan.. Argh! they was so annoying!

*Passes blunt*

Welcome friend :weed:

ohhhhh an " 'ere circle" groovy!

ya know..... " 'ere, take this man (cough)....'ere man". That's an 'ere circle. Keep on chooglin my friend! *smokes blunt, passes to the left* ..... 'ere....

He's going to do just fine 'ere.

• Like 2

Hey guys

Thought I would take a few seconds to introduce myself. my name is Jamie but my online alias is usually 'xtJamie'. I'm 20 years old, starting my final year of college in September which is an Extended Diploma in IT. I am hoping to be able to finish college with good grades and progress onto university. I haven't decided which course I want to do yet because I either want to get a degree in something computer related or look into an IT technician within the RAF.

I'm quite a fan of gaming, especially the GTA series and I've pretty much played every single one up to the new GTA5. Really anticipating the games release and hopefully I'll be able to make some friends on here who I can play GTA with. My college mates would rather play LoL than run over a bunch of pedestrian whilst having the N.O.O.S.E on your tail. Boooo! :buttsecks:

My name is Koneko Toujou, you can call me Koneko-chan, I am a first-year student at Kuoh Academy and a member of the Occult Research Club. I am a Rook in Rias Gremory's peerage. I look forward to meeting you all-Nya

Wait... wait a second...

No... nevermind, it‘s not her.

well this may amuse u more...i used his pic as my profile pic on the R* social site....and want to get a side bike crew goin but can't come up with a good enough name. Also i'm a hard pothead. smokin keeps me....well....out of jail, lets just say, hahahahahaha.

long time ago i associated with some bikers. i love bikes too. Oddly enough his gameplay story reminded me of another life too.

i'm not OLD, but i am older. Stayin out of real trouble is a must now. enjoy the option to sit around and be lazy or go someplace, anyplace when i want, not when i'm told i can by a guard.

• Like 1

My name is Koneko Toujou, you can call me Koneko-chan, I am a first-year student at Kuoh Academy and a member of the Occult Research Club. I am a Rook in Rias Gremory's peerage. I look forward to meeting you all-Nya

*Passes blunt*

Welcome friend :weed:

I didn't get that much of a welcoming. :(

awww. i'm sorry to hear that dude....join our 'ere circle, get on the left of me tho. *passes a new blunt to Parker*, Chong that shit mannnnn

ummm..... *chongs blunt* Ohh sweet Jesus *coughs* Never doing that again

Hello everyone I'm Drewy. I was introduced here by another member I'm not sure his alias on here. I'll try to contribute as much as I can to the forums and discussion!

C'ya around!

Wait... wait a second...

No... nevermind, it‘s not her.

I thought the same thing :(.

Hello dudes and dudettes, my name is Dr_Roxxo and I am obviously new here, but I am a vet of the GTA forum experience, most recently of GTAF, and from way back when GTA Boards (some of you might know me as mooby from the Zaibatsu clan on those boards). I have grown weary of the immature kids and trolls overriding the smart people of GTAF so I am very happy to be here.

I have grown weary of the immature kids and trolls overriding the smart people of GTAF so I am very happy to be here.

See, gtaforums? Your noobfest is so bad, it's driving people over here.

I have grown weary of the immature kids and trolls overriding the smart people of GTAF so I am very happy to be here.

See, gtaforums? Your noobfest is so bad, it's driving people over here.

In their defense, they are just keeping with the status quo.