Psy

New Members Introduce Yourself

Hi i'm RParker i joined this site on May 23rd and everyone is quite friendly to me unlike other websites. Despite the site name there are different forums for everyone and i gratly appreciate what Psy and all the other admins are doing. I hope you keep up the great work guys and thank you very much:):):)

Hi all,

My name is claude i work as a Multimedia graphic designer. i am a long time reader first time post, i found y’all back in 04 or 05 @ gta-san andreas when i was overwhelmed with san an info (thanks).

GTA2, San An and GTA 5 ( i have been waiting for 9 years) are my favorite tittles in that order. 1 and london made me sick i think it was theCameras draw distance

and yes i played till i herald, so much fun. i love collecting GTA games and now R* stuff, i am still on the hunt for GTA2 for the Dreamcast.

Hello all , I've been lurking around these forums ever since trailer one was announced and decided that I want ins on the abuse from other members :faplight: . I'm from San Diego and have a love for Hip-Hop (or underground if that what you want to refer to it as) and old school Gangsta Rap. Non of that gay lil wayne or 2chains shit. Well heres a toke to all of the member abuse to come my way !

Hello all , I've been lurking around these forums ever since trailer one was announced and decided that I want ins on the abuse from other members :faplight: . I'm from San Diego and have a love for Hip-Hop (or underground if that what you want to refer to it as) and old school Gangsta Rap. Non of that gay lil wayne or 2chains shit. Well heres a toke to all of the member abuse to come my way !

Welcome to the forums, my wigger. That's all the abuse I have at the moment.

I really like it when new members know what's coming. They fit in better when they expect the abuse, and we end up with a higher-quality member.

On the other hand, I feel like I've done some good when we get a bitch, and they slowly come to understand how we operate and become a quality member. Makes me feel proud.

• Like 2

get a bitch, and they slowly come to understand how we operate

Up to that point. Don't reckon I'll ever achieve that last bit, unfortunately.

I really like it when new members know what's coming. They fit in better when they expect the abuse, and we end up with a higher-quality member.

On the other hand, I feel like I've done some good when we get a bitch, and they slowly come to understand how we operate and become a quality member. Makes me feel proud.

it's like when you raise a kid and he takes on all of your worst qualities... it's a proud moment...

My worst qualities are what makes me likeable. If I weren't such a terrible person, I'd just be a regular guy and no one would give a shit about me. I'm glad to pass on the worst I have to offer.

• Like 1

Hai guize, my name is snuggy, and im like new to this site so plz be nice to me ok, i just need sum place to fit in, and i see that the guys here at igta5 are very nice, so thank you<3, oh, and heres a beautiful high res photo of space or something idkhs-2003-28-a-full_jpg.jpg

So I'm not exactly new but I've been missing from the site for a good 6 months I reckon. Nice to see theres a few new members, dont worry guys, we dont bite (although we occasionally troll and flame a few people)

Hey guys,

It's me, FiveDollarTricks. My name came from a very scary childhood experience where I lost my pinky finger, which I had later reattached. I am your regular internet bro-douche and I am a general push-over. I love to walk on beaches during sunsets with my gay dates, so call me, I do have to tell you my mother will be present, because she won't allow me to go out with strangers. This is very difficult, because I know nearly no one.

I work at some unimportant office building and write dreary poems about moonlight and criminals.

Thank you from FiveDollarTricks

Sorry, we already have a douche. You'll need to find another personality.

So I'm not exactly new but I've been missing from the site for a good 6 months I reckon. Nice to see theres a few new members, dont worry guys, we dont bite (although we occasionally troll and flame a few people)

Fuck you, Trathen.

• Like 1

Hey guys,

It's me, FiveDollarTricks. My name came from a very scary childhood experience where I lost my pinky finger, which I had later reattached. I am your regular internet bro-douche and I am a general push-over. I love to walk on beaches during sunsets with my gay dates, so call me, I do have to tell you my mother will be present, because she won't allow me to go out with strangers. This is very difficult, because I know nearly no one.

I work at some unimportant office building and write dreary poems about moonlight and criminals.

So wait, are you a proud american?

Hey guys,

A proud american is a bundle of sticks....just saying.

Hey guys,

A proud american is a bundle of sticks....just saying.

This guy right here is a flaming proud american.

• Like 2

Hey guys,

Wand Erection display pic ftl