Psy

New Members Introduce Yourself

I'm James and I've played every GTA I could get my hands on... never got into San Andreas (although I kind of wish I had now--might still do it just to say I did). Didn't have a PSP so I didn't do the Chinatown one and I don't know if I did GTA2 or not. I think I started the UK one but didn't finish.

Anyhow, GTAIV has been a favorite since it came out and I'm playing it more often now, in great anticipation of GTAV's arrival in September. I, like a few people I know, will be taking a couple of days off from work to enjoy everything Los Santos has to offer. My wife hates the fact that I play the game, and my kids still think it's called "race cars and helicopters" like I told them about 6 or 7 years ago when I started playing Vice City.

When I'm not playing GTA, I enjoy golf (although I suck at it), travelling, activities with my kids and various other activities, including but not limited to, attending NASCAR races, NHL games, college baseball and football games and MLB baseball games whenever I get the chance. I've been to the Daytona 500 3 times, the Amp Energy 500 (Talladega) once and a few Nationwide races and 1 ARCA race and the Sprint Unlimited (FKA Bud Shootout).

I'm on XBOX Live--Nolafish77. Hit me up if you want to run roughshod through Liberty City sometime before September 17th...

Hey Noledad/James, welcome to the forums. There are members on Xbox here, but there seem to be more on PS3 as far as online matches go. As far as San Andreas, you definitely have the time to play it before September, you should find it and do it.

Hi I am Faraz.I am a PC gamer from Pakistan.I have played GTA since GTA III.Loved all the R* games and played them all except the RDR cause of no PC release.Waiting for the GTA V to get confirmed for PC.Will not mind the late release for the PC version but atleast want R* to confirm the date.

The thing I enjoyed the most in GTA is the cability of modding it on PC,which I do with every installment in GTA series.

It increases the fun alot and Give the player a lot more capabilities with also removing the boundries of game.

Maskedhobo here been lurking around here for a few months now.I decided to join up cause I kind of like it here. I am an IT guy by trade and dabble in graphics and movie editing. I am not a pro, but I do enjoy it. I am married and have a 4 year old girl. Glad to be here.

I thought I'd say hello since iv just joined, iv been a gta fan since the beginning of the series.

I joined gtagaming in early 2007 but that forum died shortly after IV was announced, I then joined gta forums and "put up" with the childish members and power happy moderators until someone from this forum posted on that forum that there was this forum.

I look forwards to becoming a active member of this forum as I have always tried to in the past but on previous forums wondered why do I even bother. Lol

Look forward to taking to you all

Almostrodney

• Like 1

I've noticed a lot of these noobs aren't taking their tickets when they enter, how will they receive their free anal inspection from QD?

EVERYBODY! PLEASE SETTLE DOWN! ORDER WILL BE RESTORED!

Okay everybody go out and come back in in exactly the same order but not backwards... I mean forwards... just settle down will you I mean forwards that isn't backwards, calm down people i'll give you your tickets just go out and come back in. How can you get a simple instruction so arse about tit? Look, just- FOR FUCK'S SAKE GO OUT AND COME BACK IN!!

Nothing wrong with a bit of the old sloth. Also, if you're lazy and cheap, fire some rounds out the taxi window a short distance from your destination. Free ride!