Sign in to follow this  
shivkat

french site http://www.jeuxactu.com preview now available

Midnight club LA was a bit of a dodgy title for car handling. The low level cars - without tuning - felt terrible. But the tuned cars were pretty good. I just hope they leave some aspect of GTA IV in the handling, otherwise i'll have to learn to drive all over again!

Well I'm thinking about what they did with SR3. Open world, and pretty much everything available from the beginning. In GTA it was always the promise of getting to that one area or unlocking that one car that kept me going.

San Andreas: I need to get to the desert because I want that Jetpack.

IV: I need to get to Alderney so I can try the Sultan RS.

etc.

But I'm sure Rockstar will find a way for us to be entertained and rewarded. They don't give it all away up front like that slut Volition

i dont think that will be a problem. R* always makes you work for what you want lol

I really hoped they didn't fucked with the car handling too much, I also liked how the cars moved in GTA IV, I hope in a sense they improved over that system, and didn't pay too much attention to these morons that will play gta v for a week, who are the same ones to be complaining about every aspect of a game, so people make it easy for them, shit at this pace gta VI will be played with one button and you will have to just press a button to beat the game.

"as happened just after muted radio history to raise the sauce and keep the whole mystery about it"

"Anyway, if you happen to lose one of your snowmen during a mission, it's Game Over and insurance replay the mission to its success."

Sign in to follow this