Jay

European Preview Discussion [New Screenshots 12.11.2012]

The screenshot released to day looks to be taken at the same place as the screen released in August by Rockstar...only from a different angle and graphical improvements...

post-2644-0-10010000-1352730641_thumb.jp

post-2644-0-80712800-1352730646_thumb.jp

• Like 1

The screenshot released to day looks to be taken at the same place as the screen released in August by Rockstar...only from a different angle and graphical improvements...

Looks exactly the same from a different angle agreed! Where is the train though

Maybe hidden behind the chute? Or more likely they had not added it yet at that stage? :yes:

Maybe hidden behind the chute? Or more likely they had not added it yet at that stage? :yes:

It would be in shot but it hadn't even crossed my mind it would of been modified! Good shout, my bad!

• Like 1

i was thinking, maybe this is a rescue mission, cause Trevor is heading up that sign, and he's surrounded, so maybe the helicopter swoops in and he jumps on lol.. maybe

gta.jpg

I agree or else he's pretty much screwed infact if it were rl he'd probably be dead already lol.

I think that train is the edge of the map, you can't get up those mountains and you get hit by a train going through the tunnel..

Area 51 is on the other site and sams blast you out of the sky...

Obviously since there hasn't even been a PC announcment.... and also how do you love the game when you havn't even played it?

Same way you love a bitch before you have deal with her shit attitude. I mean, fuck all you wanted to do was stick your dick in her, and now you got three kids and a trailer home that needs its roof fixed..

The train was probably at a station across the state or sum'ing. Notice that parachute guy is on the other side of the bridge in the pic with the train; that little ledge with the path is visible on the left in both pics. So that means 'chute guy is on different sides of the rail bridge in each picture.

EDIT: Oh, no...There's two paths on each side of the bridge. Notice in the August screen, you can just barely make out the tunnel entrance to 'chute guy's left. So both pics are taken at the same time. Nevermind.

Anyway, look at the detail on Trevor's shirt! Jesus, you can see individual threads! :o

20121112104513-gtav_gnl_2012112_09.jpg

I'll be honest, I was on the fence about Trevor. Now that I know he wears a calculator watch, he's my new hero.

If that thing goes on sale in the Rockstar Warehouse I'm all over it.

In the picture with red and white car, you can see flames shooting out of the exhaust. This could either be back fire like gta4 or better yet... NITRO

Has anyone tried to compare the rims on the same vehicle? If the same car has different rims it could indicate car modification.

I for one am hoping to have it back.

Also country side looks huge! I can't wait to take that buggy through the beach and up the mountains. I also love the screen shot where the jet is on fire going down. I'd investigate the scene and finish off the poor survivers to put them out of their misery.