Jay

European Preview Discussion [New Screenshots 12.11.2012]

i've updated the site dup, first time doing it. think it looks ok? haha didn't want to fuck it up

Sorry to seem like an asshole, but you made a few grammatical errors on the frontpage. Nothing too major, but worth fixing, in my opinion. Corrected it here, if you want to use it.

Earlier today, magazines and websites all over Europe released their own previews for the upcoming 'Grand Theft Auto V'.

We have all the new screenshots right here!

That train definitely will be a part of any random mission...

I'm damn sure. Like blow or detach a wagon out of a running train etc.

i've updated the site dup, first time doing it. think it looks ok? haha didn't want to fuck it up

Sorry to seem like an asshole, but you made a few grammatical errors on the frontpage. Nothing too major, but worth fixing, in my opinion. Corrected it here, if you want to use it.

Earlier today, magazines and websites all over Europe released their own previews for the upcoming 'Grand Theft Auto V'.

We have all the new screenshots right here!

cheers! I changed it. After I posted it I thought about changing the early to earlier. but I thought early today still sounded ok lol

That train definitely will be a part of any random mission...

I'm damn sure. Like blow or detach a wagon out of a running train etc.

Or a train heist... Like all three of them get on a plane, locate the train... two parachute out and land on the train while the other lands the plane and gets the getaway vehicle. In the mean time, the two others rob the train and then meet the other guy, evade the cops and BAM, mission complete.

First picture.

Dat nature. But the trees look like shit, sadly it looks like I'm gonna have to pass on this game.

Jea, for sure homie... If they dont fix the trees i aint buying it

/me squirts

The pic where Trevor has just finished someone off - Is it the weed, or does anyone else see what resembles a castle in the background?

I'm starting to warm to you.

First picture.

Dat nature. But the trees look like shit, sadly it looks like I'm gonna have to pass on this game.

No CJ, no Tommy, shitty tree's.. man, fuck Rockstar! I'm gonna go play Farming Simulator 2013 for a while.. someone hit me up on Steam when they sort their lives out.

• Like 1

*sniff sniff* do i smell backfire? im not the only one who saw that am i?

Saw what? The low quality foliage? No you're not, it's been said before. And it's not like the trees are much better in most games, like AC3 where you can see the pixels of the leaves.

I have a feeling this

20121112104417-gtav_gnl_2012112_03.jpg

will be a mission where Trevor has a plane problem and has to make an emergency landing and Franklin and/or Michael has to help him out from the ground

ALSO HOLY WHITE COP CARS

i think the white cop cars will be like county sheriff, or highway patrol. so there will be different police districts. i assume

I figured there would be different departments for different areas, I want an SUV though

Anyone see this in the first article? Seen questions asking about these before, guess it pretty much clears it up.

Like LA itself, Los Santos is a patchwork of neighbourhoods with a downtown area, a gang-infested southern district, and the prosperous areas in the hills. But the game world extends out into the fictitious state of San Andreas, Rockstar's interpretation of southern California. There are farmlands, deserts, villages, mountains; there is even a functioning ecosystem teeming with wildlife.

By the way, in the dutch and french previews nothing new has been said (in case anyone starts wondering)

They've been shown the same mission and started out with Michael lying at his pool before going on a bike trip.

They did stress the fact that all they could do, even as hardened game journalists, was sit in silence with mouths wide open when they saw the mere scale, detail and draw distance of the game.

Edit: apparently the other ones did have some new bits in them, like the song 'Radar Love' by Golden Earring is confirmed (which totally Rocks!) :) and that you'll be able to buy expensive 'toys', underwater areas are included in the map size they mentioned, and that it should be about 5x size of RDR. ( if the original SA, IV, RDR comparison wasn't enough for you) ;)

Anyone see this in the first article? Seen questions asking about these before, guess it pretty much clears it up.

Like LA itself, Los Santos is a patchwork of neighbourhoods with a downtown area, a gang-infested southern district, and the prosperous areas in the hills. But the game world extends out into the fictitious state of San Andreas, Rockstar's interpretation of southern California. There are farmlands, deserts, villages, mountains; there is even a functioning ecosystem teeming with wildlife.

Yes! confimerd wildlife of some sort. :)

The game looks massively impressive! Hard to see how my PS3 isnt going to struggle with all the detail obviously in and around the city. Can see civilians dropping from the sky as they load as im speeding down a street! Could be a cool mission landing on that roof and crashing through that sky light into the FIB building!