Qdeathstar

Qdeathstar's win a free copy of GTA 5 contest. Part duex.

Jesus this shiz is still goin on?! what's gonna happen is Q will be going through words everyone will be waiting and forget (cause we all have better things to do right?) and it will be lost in the deep depths of the forums then when GTA comes out everyone will remember then the winner will be chosen so see you then!

It was you..

Massacre had 31 correct, you also had 31 correct, and nburr had 79.

I couldnt find any evidence that he cheated, but 79 its an extremely high number...

He wins i guess.

Here are the submissions:

Kuz:

Chill, roads, yeast, pitch, sperm, yells, hills, males, temps, actor, dream, adopt, ascot, ampel, ameer, ample, amply, ropes, re-dot, re-map, tales, roach, roads, roast, roped, elapse, elayl, Ester, Malet, Malil, maple, mealy, meats, metal, meaty, metro, dares, chore, adore, darts, dates, Draco, drafts, Dreye, drops, dropt, tempi, tempo, temse, tepal, tepid, tepor, terma, terms, terse, testa, teste, testy, tical, tiles, tills, oared, opera, orach, oread, pails, paise, pales, palls, palms, palmy, paseo, pasta, paste, pasty, peals, pearl, pears, peart, pease, peats, peaty, perms, peise. Peril, peris, petal, petar, petit, petri, petro, piers, pieta, piety, piler, piles, pills, pilot, piste, pitas, piths, psalm, psora, poach, poems, posey, poets, oprah, poise, pored, pores, hopes, poser, posit, state, sapid, sapor, sated, empty, epsom, roast, etyma, hilal, hilts, hoard, hoper, hopis, horas, horde, still, seamy, steam, sepal, sepia, septa, setae, setal, setle, space, spade, spado, spaed, spaid, spale, spall, spart, spate, spear, speer, speet, speir, spell, spelt, spere, spial, spiel, spier, spile, spill, spilt, spoil, spore, sport, stade, staid, stail, stale, Stall, stead, steal, steed, steel, steem, steep, steer, stela, stele, stell, stere, stert, stich, stile, stilt, stipe, stith, styed, lames, lamps, lapel, lapis, lapse, leaps, leapt, least, leasy, letch, lilts, lipse, litho, chads, chaos, chase, chast, chati, chats, chiao, chias, chips, chits, choir, chops, chord, chore, cadre, cased, caste, casto, allie, almer, ellis, emory, estel.

31 of those were correct.

Massacre

Anyone who gets more words than this deserves two gift cards. And a handjob.

1. chill

2. lamer

3. chord

4. cadre

5. remap

6. roach

7. chips

8. chits

9. chore

10. lapse

11. pitch

12. oases

13. drops

14. spall

15. spill

16. spits

17. stips

18. Casey

19. chops

20. chope

21. chopa

22. steps

23. asper

24. still

25. spore

26. stipe

27. seamy

28. roper

29. achor

30. porer

31. poach

31 correct.

Nburr

REMAP

RETEM

ROACH

ROAST

ROPER

ROREM

ETYMA

MAESA

MAEST

MALAM

MALLE

MAMET

METER

DACTL

DADAS

DASES

DASTS

DROPS

TEPAL

TEPOR

TERET

YESES

YESTY

OPEPE

OPSES

PALAE

PAPAL

PAPER

PETER

PIPAL

PIPER

PIPET

PIPIT

POACH

AEAEA

AESES

ALALA

ALAPA

ALLEY

AMAPA

ADACT

ADRET

ADRDA

ASTER

SEAMY

SEAPS

SPAES

SPALL

SPERE

SPILL

SPITS

SPORE

STEPS

STERE

STETS

STYES

STYMY

HOAST

HOPER

HOREM

IHOPS

ILAMA

ILLES

LAMER

LAPSE

CACTI

CADRE

CADTE

CASES

CASEY

CASTE

CHILI

CHILL

CHIPS

CHITS

CHOPS

CHORD

CHORE

LEAPS

All of them work for 79....

All caps and strange words...

You have to follow the lines

Eg roads was not correct because there was no line between d and s.

Ofc, if you can catch a cheat there is sill hope..

ROREM: There's one R -__-

RETEM: How do you get from T to the other E?

You said we can go back and forth on the lines.

Start at R, go to O, then A, up to D, back down to A (But A wouldn't count because you said we can't use the same letter in the same word twice) then over to S. those 5 letters make ROADS.

I couldnt find any evidence that he cheated, but 79 its an extremely high number...

As long as using a dictionary isn't cheating (because I didn't even know a lot of those words existed haha) I didn't cheat. iz was just plugging in anything that looked similar to a word into the dictionary...

I checked to see if chope and chopa were real words. 31 is where I got to before I caught a nasty case of the 'meh.'

Edit: My only regret is not thinking of 'papal.' I was just reading about the Papal Staff on the Assassin's Creed Wiki before Q posted the puzzle, ffs.

I know nbur, but 79 is s little too perfect, imo.

I can send you my work if you want, I went through pretty much every combination of 5 letters possible and it took forever, but I still have the sheet I used...

ROREM: There's one R -__-

RETEM: How do you get from T to the other E?

You asaid we can go back and forth on the lines.

Start at R, go to O, then A, up to D, back down to A (But A wouldn't count because you said we can't use the same letter in the same word twice) then over to S. those 5 letters make ROADS.

I said you couldnt stop at a letter and have it count twice, not that you couldnt use a letter twice, and i never said you could skip letters...

Theres no instruction manual for life, kuz.

@nburr..

I cant prove you cheated, but your score is a lot higher than everyone else so im gonna give it a day to see if anyone finds evidence.

@massacre, did it for you.

"I said you could stop at a letter and have it count twice"

No you didn't. All you said was "You can go back and forth along the lines, but you cant stay on the same spot to make double letters"