Qdeathstar

Qdeathstar's win a free copy of GTA 5 contest. Part duex.

I'm semi-enjoying it. But I can't shake the feeling that i haven't found enough.

*Rips hair out*

I only found a few so I'm probably out, so aslong as grove and that other guy are gone you probably have enough <_<

I'd just like to thank Qd for this contest. Not alot of ppl would do something like this :)

"That other guy" is not gone, and I'm finding a ton, and still finding a ton more so be patient!!!!

:)

72 hours is too long. Make it 24.

I agree. I wanna see who's gonna win.

I'm semi-enjoying it. But I can't shake the feeling that i haven't found enough.

*Rips hair out*

I only found a few so I'm probably out, so aslong as grove and that other guy are gone you probably have enough <_<

I'd just like to thank Qd for this contest. Not alot of ppl would do something like this :)

"That other guy" is not gone, and I'm finding a ton, and still finding a ton more so be patient!!!!

:)

How much is.. "a ton"? :shifty:

Fuck you.

I won't lie, I haven't won yet and since Massacre has 287 FUCKING WORDS it doesn't look like I'm wining any time soon. I think I'll call it a night. 24 words is good enough for me.

May just give up if somebody already has 24, don't think I'd be able to get that many.

I have no use for an American voucher so was just gonna start a competition of my own if I won anyway. I just like doing puzzles.

Woah why does massacre get any!? Is he sharing his words too?

No but he has hell hounds and I've ran out of salt.. plus, he helped me out with the last puzzle.