Qdeathstar

Qdeathstar's win a free copy of GTA 5 contest. Part duex.

Divide the box into three equal spaces, 12 boxes total in each section, so that each number in the squares indicates the total number of squares than can be seen horizontally or vertically. I provided an example puzzle this time.

Looking for top 3 this time.

Example:

image.jpg

Puzzle:

image.jpg

post-12-0-01585100-1354758151.jpg

post-12-0-65373300-1354758261.jpg

I don't understand. So.. what?

The numbers are 'center squares,' so to speak. You have to divide the box into three sections of 12 squares each, with the number being the number of squares above and below, and left and right of the numbered boxes.

So, in the case of the 5, fill in a total of five squares around it, then fill in six more spaces.

Top three from these people

Kuz

Massacre

Gtagrl

Fryman

Grove_nz

Craze

GunSmith117

Nbur

Massacre finished round two first, so he automatically moves to the final round.

Top 3 including Massacre then? Pretty sure I've got it.

Incredibly lucky this came out at the only time I have access to a computer. It's gonna suck if only have my phone to view the last one.

• Like 1

Top 3 including Massacre then? Pretty sure I've got it.

Incredibly lucky this came out at the only time I have access to a computer. It's gonna suck if only have my phone to view the last one.

I used the iFunny studio to solve the puzzles. :D

post-13792-0-32977000-1354762041_thumb.j

• Like 1

I'm using a shitty PC from the early 2000's because every other PC/MAC is occupied. The real kicker is the fact that the mouse is broken. -__-

The instructions make no sense. I have a question: Let's say a number appears on Square X; is X included as one of the squares towards the number it shows, or does it only count towards the block of 12? Or, do you only count blank squares in the rows and columns around X to reach the number?

Qd, your puzzles are cool but the directions are too vague.