Qdeathstar

Qdeathstar's win a free copy of GTA 5 contest. Part duex.

No, the are all cut off rounds...

Top 20 then top 10 then top 5 then 3... Then we will see

You had it right... Send me pms if you entered the contest but didnt correctly solve the puzzle, there are still a few top twenty spots to fill...

So do the ppl who actually solved the puzzle get some sort of advantage?

They have proven they are smart enough to solve puzzles, so their brain is their advantage...

Plus I'm presuming the ones that didn't sign up before it started but solved it go thru.?.

Can't wait for the second one. (hopes it's not on Wednesday) :(

• Like 1

Qd, a suggestion, could you include links to all puzzles in the OP? It'll be easier to find them, rather than having to browse through the entire topic.

• Like 1

No, the are all cut off rounds...

Top 20 then top 10 then top 5 then 3... Then we will see

You had it right... Send me pms if you entered the contest but didnt correctly solve the puzzle, there are still a few top twenty spots to fill...

I sent one your way but haven't got a reply if right or wrong.

Doesnt matter at this point, anyone whose pmd me will move on to round two, its still less than the 20 person cut off..

Ill post the names of the people who are moving on to the next round later tonight.... Round two starts thursday..

Presto, i see you lurking but you havnt pmd me...

Damn.. besta get ready.

Also, Massecure is right, some of us actually have family, late friday evening would be a better time for me but if that's no good; what time tomorrow are you going to give us the puzzle?

Damn.. besta get ready.

Also, Massecure is right, some of us actually have family, late friday evening would be a better time for me but if that's no good; what time tomorrow are you going to give us the puzzle?

4:30 pm your time.... Suck it.

Other than visiting their family and not having time to visit the forums?

Make time right after getting touched by your uncle and right before playing footsie with your second cousin....

Qd, If you release this puzzle while I'm grubbing on my turkey and mashed potatoes I'MA SMACK YOU WITH MY DICK!

I'm serious, nigguh.