Sign in to follow this  
joncreid

Dan Houser sat down with The New York Times for a little Q&A session

Well in my opinion this is a sign that videogames are enough important in our society. R* and The New York Times would have to be proud of being able to enjoy each other. Good for R*. Good for The New York Times.

So I take it they mainly take lnfuence from cinema and not TV. And old cinema not contemporary. Well I guess this rules out breaking bad, the wire and treme for influences... Good read though, cheers.

. It's the equivalent of, if you wrote a book, and you had two million spelling mistakes. And you had to do them by hand, in a language you didn't understand. But once it's working, you can sit there and watch the world go by. I still find that magical about them. You don't get that with anything else. The life might be fake, but it's still the closest we've come to a living artwork. I think that's the core appeal of them. ----Damn

I wonder who the antagonist is out of the three characters. I hope it is Trevor, But by the looks of everything the storyline of the main 3 look to be a lot more interconnected than in gtaiv and the dlc.

. It's the equivalent of, if you wrote a book, and you had two million spelling mistakes. And you had to do them by hand, in a language you didn't understand. But once it's working, you can sit there and watch the world go by. I still find that magical about them. You don't get that with anything else. The life might be fake, but it's still the closest we've come to a living artwork. I think that's the core appeal of them. ----Damn

yeah, my thoughts exactly.. houser deff has some hippy in him, to explain something like that, like that.. just. yeah.

http://gta.wikia.com/Nevada

Looks a bit like a 4-engine variant of ^that^ aircraft.

EDIT: Nope, that plane in the art's got two engines. There appear to be a couple probes of some kind on the wingtips. Interesting...

Edited by GunSmith117

Sign in to follow this