Sign in to follow this  
Handsome B Wonderful

Bully/Canis Canem Edit

If they do a sequel, It should not take place in College. It would be too much like GTA if that happened. If should be a new protagonist with a completely different school. Maybe a So-Cal type boarding school.

I don't know what Rockstar has in mind for Bully 2, but whatever it is it's going to end up being great. :D

Hopefully a revamped Warriors game comes to next-gen consoles as well. Plus Red Dead 2, and a new Manhunt, and a new Midnight Club...

Ah yes. I remember getting this game and thoroughly enjoyed it -- and was quite surprised to hear news about Take2 putting in new trademarks for the game. I'm looking forward to hearing more about this.

I liked Bully, but i can't see a new one bringing anything new to the table, apart fro next gen graphics... A new Manhunt, now that's something i would find very interesting.

Bully 2 probably wouldn't bring anything new, but there are a ton of improvements on the first game they could make.Having a longer 24 hour cycle (or scrapping it) would be a good start. I always hated having to find somewhere to sleep.

Also, Woo! New Manhunt. It's already banned in Australia, and it's not even a rumour yet! (Y)

Also, Woo! New Manhunt. It's already banned in Australia, and it's not even a rumour yet! (Y)

It doesn't really matter if they ban a Next-Gen Manhunt because the PS4 is region free ( just like the PS3 was ), so you can just import it from Britain or the States.

And as for the X1, I don't know whether it's being region locked or not ( I know that there was a difference between the PAL & NTSC versions for Xbox 360 games ).

Yeah, I have no idea where they'd go with a new Bully game. I mean, it would HAVE to be set in a High School again, right?

I mean, it could be set in a college, with drinking, lotsa weed and skipping class to bang fat chicks during a dry spell, but that essentially a toned down GTA, and where can you go plot-wise that hasn't been done 100% in movies.

I loved Bully, but when I first saw footage of it pre-release, I thought it took place in the mid-80's since the students were such tired cliches.

This is all my little fantasy

After saving the life of a crooked politicians daughter, you are accepted into one of the most prestigious Ivy League schools in the US. Now, the argument can be made that you caused the life threatening circumstances that nearly killed this girl, but that doesn't matter since she was drunk and her daddy's Skull and Bones connections have given you access the richest trust fund babies in the world. Will you be friend them, bend them to your will, or flatten them where they stand?

Classes will surely come up again, but this time I want to pick a major. A major would create a focused skill set for the character, such as majoring in law would make you a more effective speaker, majoring in medicine would make you a more effective fighter, majoring in chemistry drug maker/dealer. As you pass various classes skills increase. Don't want to do the work, bully or pay someone to do it for you.

Since you're at college with future white collar criminals, set up scams to blackmail professors and fellow students. Throwing a party would be a good way to lower inhibitions so you can take some incriminating photos. Buy off local townies to control the drug trade. Write the perfect essay to bang your Feminist Studies teacher.

Get on it Rockstar. I'll give you my money.

• Like 3

This is all my little fantasy

After saving the life of a crooked politicians daughter, you are accepted into one of the most prestigious Ivy League schools in the US. Now, the argument can be made that you caused the life threatening circumstances that nearly killed this girl, but that doesn't matter since she was drunk and her daddy's Skull and Bones connections have given you access the richest trust fund babies in the world. Will you be friend them, bend them to your will, or flatten them where they stand?

Classes will surely come up again, but this time I want to pick a major. A major would create a focused skill set for the character, such as majoring in law would make you a more effective speaker, majoring in medicine would make you a more effective fighter, majoring in chemistry drug maker/dealer. As you pass various classes skills increase. Don't want to do the work, bully or pay someone to do it for you.

Since you're at college with future white collar criminals, set up scams to blackmail professors and fellow students. Throwing a party would be a good way to lower inhibitions so you can take some incriminating photos. Buy off local townies to control the drug trade. Write the perfect essay to bang your Feminist Studies teacher.

Get on it Rockstar. I'll give you my money.

No. They can't go the college route or it will be too much like GTA. It will have to involve a kid in High School or it will just not work IMO.

Well it wouldn't be similar to GTA if you take guns or the ability to kill someone out of the equation.

Besides, the way beatnic described it; it could be an action RPG. Choosing a major could be like the SPECIAL system that is used in Fallout.

Throwing some RPG elements into the mix sounds interesting. But I would stick with the Private Middle/High School backdrop, because it would probably become too adult if it's set in College ( If there were shootings and rapes like in a real college, the game wouldn't have enough to differentiate itself from GTA/ it wouldn't really be a Bully game ).

There should also be a bigger/better realised world, with a fully interactive school and a larger accompanying town full of stuff to find and things to do. Like a Carnival/Circus, Shops, Boxing/ Martial Arts Gym, Video-Game Arcade, Laser Tag or Paintball range, Cinema ( with funny movies ) etc.

Do we go back to Bullworth, then?

No like I said before they could make it a So-Cal boarding school with beaches, surfers, preppy blondes, jocks, etc...

The main protagonist could be a young street hustler that was sent there by his grandmother to get him off the streets... or something like that.

It would be a very different environment for him coming from the Compton streets to the a preppy boarding school.

And watch his influence slowly eat away at the school's core values as the school becomes ridden with drugs, gang tension, and sexual violence?

Yes, please.

So, I have a Rockstar Games fan page on FB and been posting a bit about Bully 2 lately.

I want to know when you guys think it'll be coming though.

I last heard that Rockstar renewed the Bully trademark back in November. Some guy said that 2014 will see either Bully 2 or a Red Dead Sequel.

I don't we'll see either until after AGENT which is rumoured to be released in 2015 last I heard.