And the cropduster pic had franklin in it..... So i'm fairly certain everyone can pilot a plane.....

i hope so. it would suck if you could only fly planes as trevor.

I think there will be a couple special abilities for each character but piloting aircraft definitely won't be character-specific. It's just another vehicle as far as gameplay is concerned.

maybe trevor doesnt get stars when going on the runway, but franklin and michael do. that sounds more likely since trevor is a pilot.

• Like 1

i wonder if michael will ever get pissed enough to beat the shit outta his wife. then his son is like "yeah, go dad".

Nah, hell be an emofag when it comes to women..

I think that everyone will be able to fly in free play although in missions trevor will be the only one able to fly helicopters/planes etc.

I think that everyone will be able to fly in free play although in missions trevor will be the only one able to fly helicopters/planes etc.

yeah. Trevor is like Murdoch in A-Team except he is a lot more of a dick

• Like 1

i didnt say he'd be the only one to fly a plane, i said its his ability.. like driving for franklin and maybe shooting for michael.. example, you can probly do more things while flying with trevor than the other two.. i wasnt specific my bad..

First I thought Franklin because Michael was too fat (like Niko from GTA IV) and Trevor was the drug-abusing psychopath and Franklin was young. Then I thought I'd prefer Michael because he has a cool voice in the trailer and Franklin kind of looks like an ogre. But then I thought "Trevor!" because he sort of looks cool but now I'm like "All 3, I'll like them and hate them the same amount!"

First I thought Franklin because Michael was too fat (like Niko from GTA IV) and Trevor was the drug-abusing psychopath and Franklin was young. Then I thought I'd prefer Michael because he has a cool voice in the trailer and Franklin kind of looks like an ogre. But then I thought "Trevor!" because he sort of looks cool but now I'm like "All 3, I'll like them and hate them the same amount!"

whoa.

Can you explain yourself in a better way

lol ^Fail

You know Ku Zi Mu, otherwise known as the 'Flame Starting Troll'. There is an Ad that we have here on TV in Australia, where this annoying little 9 year old brat keeps saying FAIL! every time something happens which he dissaproves of.

And every time I see someone post that inane statement, I think of that annoying 9 year old brat.

So I just wanted to ask you a question. Are you an annoying 9 year old brat? :bird:

lol ^Fail

You know Ku Zi Mu, otherwise known as the 'Flame Starting Troll'. There is an Ad that we have here on TV in Australia, where this annoying little 9 year old brat keeps saying FAIL! every time something happens which he dissaproves of.

And every time I see someone post that inane statement, I think of that annoying 9 year old brat.

So I just wanted to ask you a question. Are you an annoying 9 year old brat? :bird:

Really? You can't be serious. You're obviously looking for a fight, and I really don't feel the need to answer that, so try again somewhere else. I hear YouTube is a good place for bitchfights. You should give it a try.