icon11.gif

People keep saying "old guy" is too old and Trevor is bad ass, but they are BOTH early 40s!

That and Mike is probably more able bodied than Trevor. They mentioned yoga and shit. That's probably Michaels thing.

Trevor abuses drugs and alcohol so I'd think hes the slower character.

But in the second trailer he is seen jumping off a train soo...

Thats on her twitter account https://twitter.com/....com%2FE9O9TNqW is this true or bullcrap?

I guess that can get added to our upcoming article with all the other twitter stuff that's been floating around.

After looking around for a minute, she's apparently the Beach Weather girl. Nothing else.

id play as trevor and set michaels house on fire and kill all the gardeners.. play as michael and shoot up franklin/lamars homies, and play as franklin and shoot trever in the leg just to piss him off and basically make the biggest mistake of my life

probly all 3, whoever the current mood is..

franklin sounds like a swag QD, micheal is a snitch, and trevor sounds awesome.

just cos Franklin's black doesn't mean he's a swag QD haven't you seen any of the trailers and the screenshots

I don't think Franklin has really received enough credit. In my opinion, he is our modern day CJ. He has a gang-related background yet trying to make something positive of himself... That was basically CJ in SA. These are the facts we know so far at least...

Similar but doesn't sound like Franklin to me.

I think he sounds like franklin the most in the first scene and at 1:52.

Here's a quick comparison I made

franklink.jpg

If he lost a bit of weight I think they would look similar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXFW1lVsrYk

Looks & sounds like him to me...

I'm very interested to see who voiced/mo'capped Trevor.

I feel that I will try and play equally as all the characters but if were talking about our favourite then I would have to say Trevor just because of the excitement he causes with his crazy acts of mayhem... What do you think?

Is it true that one of the 3 will be the atagonist? I've heard that one of the 3 will become the villan... That would be awsome! A great twist. I think the villan would become Micheal. Why? 1, Micheal is the one that has been mentioned most and been the star in both trailers. 2, It would be too obvious to be Trevor cause he is insane. 3, I just can't see franklin as a baddy.

The villain's gotta be Michael. He's snitched before to get where he is; he'll snitch again. So it goes.

On a side note, this game wouldn't have nearly as much going for it if they never thought up Trevor. He's already a fan favorite, and all people know about him is that he's a crazy-ass Salton Sea redneck.

If i'm honest i can see all three of them in a villain scenario, so i'm not surprised.

- Trevor seems like the most likely, unlikely candidate, coz he just doesn't give a fuck. But he could get greedy because he doesn't give a fuck.

- Franklin want's a life like Michael, and may do anything to get there, including double crossing.

- Michael has been through it before including with Trevor. There may be some bad blood between them deep inside, and Micheal could decide to double cross Trevor, making him look like the bad guy. He could also drag Franklin into his circle, and make him believe Trevor is the one to watch.

...and so on...

If i'm honest i can see all three of them in a villain scenario, so i'm not surprised.

- Trevor seems like the most likely, unlikely candidate, coz he just doesn't give a fuck. But he could get greedy because he doesn't give a fuck.

- Franklin want's a life like Michael, and may do anything to get there, including double crossing.

- Michael has been through it before including with Trevor. There may be some bad blood between them deep inside, and Micheal could decide to double cross Trevor, making him look like the bad guy. He could also drag Franklin into his circle, and make him believe Trevor is the one to watch.

...and so on...

Could be based on choices the player is forced to make, along the lines of "Kill Playboy X or Dwayne". Different character progression on a different playthrough...

I will be playing as Michael an Trevor most of the time. Franklin just seems like he's less interesting to me, not as compelling as the other two.

• Like 1

I don't why people are hating on Franklin so much. To me, he seems like the one with the most to gain. He's going to learn from the other two, and could use it to his advantage.

Also, All 3 have different abilities that they excel at, it seems that melee and driving are going to his forte(which is also why im stoked on him, if they do make his driving skill superior). But will these abilities be limited to each character? Really they can't expect us to only be able to fly as Trevor, but it does seem more likely that you could only do tactical shit as Michael.

i dunno im high.

• Like 1