Yeah overall the game will be long, I meant that each characters story will be short like the DLC. What I'm basically saying is they cannot have 3 'niko-length' storyline in the game.

25 hours seems decent, but I think the amount of missions will be key. If they can get over 100 missions it will be an achievement.

icon11.gif

none of them. I dont feel that I will have any immersion playing them. I will play them one at a time cuz I dont like this idea with swapping between them in any point.

Why do you think the stories are going to be that separate?

I think they are going to be more intertwined than that, and you wont be able to just focus on one at a time. They will force you to switch and play as each character. And all the stories will probably build up to a final mission where you have to use all 3 characters.

• Like 1

I'm personally not surprised by this, but i thought i'd show you guys anyway. This is the difference between the phrases "in-engine" and "in-game" as some people expect the game to look as pretty as the screenshots. The screenshots aren't like cgi cutscenes, they're just beauty stills which can be tweaked in photoshop and other image software.

So, does ^that^ mean we can expect to see graphics quality comparable to the trailers'? Either way, it's stunning.

Graphics will be decent but I am a little disappointed they are not using the faces from LA Noire, the facial recognition on that game was good.

As for them screenshots we get, if you have a HD TV you'll be fine, I found that things like 1080i doesn't make much difference from 720p.

They don't need that facial...technology...whatever its called. If you look back to previous GTA games, the characters always looked similar to their voice actors...not the same, but very similar.Even Jack and John Marston did(in the face).

Graphics will be decent but I am a little disappointed they are not using the faces from LA Noire, the facial recognition on that game was good.

As for them screenshots we get, if you have a HD TV you'll be fine, I found that things like 1080i doesn't make much difference from 720p.

I didnt really notice the facial technology that much, looked typical to me.

I'd play as Trevor for the most part because of two reasons Reason #1: He's unique and badass plus the wilderness and badlands look really fun to fuck around in, and Reason #2: I've never played a video game as a character with the same name as me, and this being a GTA game that I've been hyped about since trailer 1 will only make that feel way cooler.

• Like 1

For some reason, i dont think that choice will play a big factor in which character you play as... Maybe in free roam, but thats it for the most part.

All of them in different ways. Micheal cause he's rich and that, Franklin cause he's got loads of awsome cars, and Trevor cause he's fearless and insane! It will be my fave game ever! [until gta 6]

Could this guy be Franklin?

nyc.jpg

https://twitter.com/EsSolo118

ACTOR,REAL STREET DUDE,100%

LA ,CALI

http://img207.images...28/imagejyb.jpg Picture captured by BrianJohnsonsBrotherCarl

Back when Ned Luke had Twitter he followed DJ Pooh, Young Maylay and this guy all in a row. The first two are understandable but who is this guy?

Another thing is he seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth like Ned Luke as his last tweet was in July, he also does not mention GTA once despite

following R* DJ Pooh and YM. Seems like someone has told him to lay low and be quiet for a while and I have a pretty good idea who that could be.

The only thing is he doesn't really look like Frank from that pic at least. But this could be the case of the character bearing little resemblance to their VA like Niko's VA

Update: Did some detective work his name is Shawn Fonteno and he's starred in two films both dirrected by DJ Pooh with one also starring the voice of Sweet from SA.

In the two scenes I saw him in he didn't look much like Franklin (he's allot chubbier) but when I heard him talk I was like oh sh*t he sounds just like Franklin

Here's the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXFW1lVsrYk

Could this guy be Franklin?

nyc.jpg

https://twitter.com/EsSolo118

ACTOR,REAL STREET DUDE,100%

LA ,CALI

http://img207.images...28/imagejyb.jpg Picture captured by BrianJohnsonsBrotherCarl

Back when Ned Luke had Twitter he followed DJ Pooh, Young Maylay and this guy all in a row. The first two are understandable but who is this guy?

Another thing is he seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth like Ned Luke as his last tweet was in July, he also does not mention GTA once despite

following R* DJ Pooh and YM. Seems like someone has told him to lay low and be quiet for a while and I have a pretty good idea who that could be.

The only thing is he doesn't really look like Frank from that pic at least. But this could be the case of the character bearing little resemblance to their VA like Niko's VA

Update: Did some detective work his name is Shawn Fonteno and he's starred in two films both dirrected by DJ Pooh with one also starring the voice of Sweet from SA.

In the two scenes I saw him in he didn't look much like Franklin (he's allot chubbier) but when I heard him talk I was like oh sh*t he sounds just like Franklin

Here's the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXFW1lVsrYk

you might be right. at 1:52 it sounds exactly like Franklin in the second trailer.

Similar but doesn't sound like Franklin to me.

I think he sounds like franklin the most in the first scene and at 1:52.

Here's a quick comparison I made

franklink.jpg

If he lost a bit of weight I think they would look similar.

they sound damn near identical to me, i'm not saying it is franklin, but he is a good candidate. now we have ned luke possibly bieng michael, and his guy maybe being franklin, now all we gotta figure out is who is trevor

they sound damn near identical to me, i'm not saying it is franklin, but he is a good candidate. now we have ned luke possibly bieng michael, and his guy maybe being franklin, now all we gotta figure out is who is trevor

Yup, somehow I think Trevor's VA will be the hardest one to find

Thought I'd give you guys a quick update. OG Solo's twitter account is now closed, his Twitter was inactive for months until we started to speculate he could be Franklin, the same thing happened to Ned Luke's account but the process wasn't nearly as fast as it was this time.

Also here's a comparrison video to hopefully make the similarities clearer.

they sound different to me, although they are similar. Franklin seems to have a younger sounding voice compared to OG Solo.

Thought I'd give you guys a quick update. OG Solo's twitter account is now closed, his Twitter was inactive for months until we started to speculate he could be Franklin, the same thing happened to Ned Luke's account but the process wasn't nearly as fast as it was this time.

Also here's a comparrison video to hopefully make the similarities clearer.

They sound more alike in this video.