So there will be multiple story outcomes based on choices?

What it sounds like is, you will be surprised at what has happened,

once you switch characters, which is to be expected.

That said, the outcomes will be also a surprise. Given, the differences in characters.

I haven't read of any different storyline outcomes as of late.

So far it appears all the characters will have the same end storyline outcome.

Trevor has a tattoo on his knuckles that says 'you.' Clearly the other hand says 'Good day to.' Or maybe it's 'fuck'... :v

The other tattoo on his hand is a flaming skull, and the 'cut here' tattoo on his neck is visible in this screen.

9.jpg

• Like 1

I think franklin will be the forgotten character...

Also, i think he might be a proud american so the game can be edgy or something, would explain the dress...

Don't get me wrong, to be accepted by Trevor & Michael and for Michael to call him the son he never had, Franklin's gotta have something to him. I just don't feel like there's much that we've seen so far aside from the fact that he can't clothe himself.

He's wearing a shirt...

A lot more will probably be revealed about Trevor and Franklin in the next trailer tomorrow, since we already knew Michael's from the very beginning.

Trevor is the psychopath all GTA players are, but their characters never were. I can't think of any main character in GTA history that was actually as fucked up as people played them as. Trevor seems to be, at least slightly, more crazy than usual. :v:bird:

Michael seems as the brains out of the 3 of them..He's probably going to be the calm one and Franklin, hes in his early 20's so hes still full of hormones

claude DGAF

Claude was the ultimate badass, never complained, never any smartass comments, never any back talk, got the job done no questions asked he was an ice cold killer, a silent murderer.

A lot more will probably be revealed about Trevor and Franklin in the next trailer tomorrow, since we already knew Michael's from the very beginning.

i have a feeling that this trailer will be all about Franklin, and the next one will be Trevor's, and maybe a fourth one a month or so before release for all of them together showing a lot more action.

claude DGAF

Claude was the ultimate badass, never complained, never any smartass comments, never any back talk, got the job done no questions asked he was an ice cold killer, a silent murderer.

LOL this is all true.

Micheal - The GTA protagonist that made it out on top and got a happy ending. Then everything goes to shit and he's forced back into his criminal ways.

Trevor- The opposite of Micheal's character, the yin to his yang. Trevor got the bad ending, he's been an out of control psychopath ever since.

Franklin - A former gang banger who realizes that street gangs are a thing of the past and decides to find new opportunities to get his criminal life going.

I was thinking that maybe the ending could be a bit like Reservoir Dogs - each holding a gun to the others head and you get to choose who pulls the trigger first

Or that at some stage, there is betrayal and you get to choose which of the protags lives and dies...

i really hope that i don't have to kill one or two of them off, because that would be a hard decision, and it would suck to have to play the rest of the time as one character.

Idk why but I just like Micheal the best, Trevor is too crazy to play as him, unless I feel like being a dick to Los Santos

i kinda wanna play as all of them just to see how the peds react to each one of them. maybe trevor will get negative reactions when walking randomly at the del perro pier.

Idk why but I just like Micheal the best, Trevor is too crazy to play as him, unless I feel like being a dick to Los Santos

i kinda wanna play as all of them just to see how the peds react to each one of them. maybe trevor will get negative reactions when walking randomly at the del perro pier.

That would be something good to experiment with, you flip a cop off with each of them and see the reactions for each, In my opinion it was be from the biggest flip off from Franklin>Michael>Trevor, maybe they just going to think Trevor is a bum and ignore him..We can only find out in Spring of 2013