I'm starting to wonder, who is going to become the antagonist... they said we get to play as both, how can that work out cause usually the protag. kills the antag, or in some cases vise-versa, unless we get to choose who we want to be, then from there on we can only switch back in forth between two. Its kinda confusing.

I think the antagonist will be between Michael and Trevor and towards the end of the game as you play as each one individually they plot to kill the other and maybe Franklin has a part in helping/choosing which.

I'm more drawn to playing as Michael at the moment since I don't really go for the mayhem that Trevor seems to be about. Too early to tell about Franklin. I wonder if each character has their own unique collectables too...

I was thinking about this protagonists/antagonist thing. They shouldn't have told us that... now we know its kind of inevitable that we will need to kill one of them towards the end. But will we get to chose which to kill off? There could be a chance of multiple outcomes through-out this game as well as alternative endings.

Franklin could end up being the antagonist. Michael and Trevor are old acquaintances and Franklin actually has a job repossessing, the fib could use him to get inside when the characters meet to take them down later in the game.

Can't say which will be my fav until I meet them. One thing the article said about Trevor is that people will react to him with more hostility...dunno if that will impede certain tasks or not (not that I mind a police chase for playing with gas cans). Michael's house should be awesome. Franklin will have the best cars...I think it just extends the overall gameplay for the better.

I'm more curious on their skill set. Total guess, but I think Franklin will be able to steal more high end cars better or faster maybe without setting off alarms. Or just access to the high end ones in general. Trevor is former pilot, he may have a beat up crop duster and his own private landing strip. GI said something about flying a plane is as easy as being Trevor and finding one, does that mean hes the ONLY one who can fly? Yet there was screen shot of Micheal in heli?

What do you think their unique skills will be?

I don't think they would restrict us like that and only let certain characters have access to certain vehicles, because it wouldn't make the game very fun and it kinda defeats the open world purpose

I think I'll play as Franklin the most, with probable Micheal a close second. I also think Franklin will be Micheal's way back to a life of crime, like Franklin and Micheal meet because Franklin has to repo Micheal's car.

The black guy looks out of place amoungst the three... Too young... Too black...

If i have to kill one of them, he is it...

If there was 3 old guys then people would complain there is no young guy. Franklin is there for those people who want to play as a youngish character. Personally I already hate the look of Trevor, just seems like the typical 'asshole' so I am hoping he is the antagonist.

• Like 1

If there was 3 old guys then people would complain there is no young guy. Franklin is there for those people who want to play as a youngish character. Personally I already hate the look of Trevor, just seems like the typical 'asshole' so I am hoping he is the antagonist.

you know, your sorta right that Trevor looks like an asshole, that makes me wanna play with him even more! ahaha

I was thinking about this protagonists/antagonist thing. They shouldn't have told us that... now we know its kind of inevitable that we will need to kill one of them towards the end. But will we get to chose which to kill off? There could be a chance of multiple outcomes through-out this game as well as alternative endings.

im killing the black one.. jk im probally going to become attached to all three in a different way, so it may be hard to pick one i want to kill if they give us the choice to do so... hmmm

Since R* said we can jump to any character when not in mission and sometimes during a mission, do you think each person has their specific key missions that only they can initiate? That would be my guess. I think we'd play a few missions as one person to get the hang of them and their personality before being introduced to the next guy and things start interweaving.

I doubt Trevor will be the ONLY one able to fly, but maybe he can get access to the airport without setting off a wanted level since he is licensed.

I'm not going to even try to imagine how they've pulled off 3 characters that can be switched between at any time out of mission. It seems like they'll have a repeatable ped routine when you''re not in control of them. If they say the got it to work though, I have faith in their innovation.

Curious if that allows us to FAST TRAVEL to their home area, or if its a random place and they are out and about... Hopefully 2nd trailer shows off this "google view" thing.

On thing the 3 protagonists is that someone like Trevor would probably not be a great character on his own, might turn some off the game. If he truly is totally insane can you imagine playing the whole game as him? I dont know if you could have him mixing with the same people Michael will be able to, this is the only way to control someone like him in a GTA game i think.

Could be cool, if the game ended in a mexican standoff between the three. And in the last second, you choose one of them to shoot the others.

Could be cool, if the game ended in a mexican standoff between the three. And in the last second, you choose one of them to shoot the others.

If that was three alt endings, that would suck lol Unless there was more to it of course.

i just thought of something....in the trailer where you see the Bugstar guys getting out of the van, the main one is deffinitely Michael and if you pause at the right moment you can see who i believ to be Franklin in the front seat of the van. So, who are the other two guys? definitely not Trevor...gta-5-trailer-1-he-has-back-up.jpg

i just thought of something....in the trailer where you see the Bugstar guys getting out of the van, the main one is deffinitely Michael and if you pause at the right moment you can see who i believ to be Franklin in the front seat of the van. So, who are the other two guys? definitely not Trevor...gta-5-trailer-1-he-has-back-up.jpg

That would back up the theory that they came up with Trevor after the first trailer and thats why he wasn't in it.