It's been discussed somewhere and on many other websites. It fueled the brother theory but when it comes to religion and "Michael", we have Saint Michael who happens to be the guardian of many things including the military. So it makes sense for Trevor to have a cross with Michael on it.

"In late medieval Christianity, Michael, together with Saint George, became the patron saint of chivalry and is now also considered the patron saint of police officers, paramedics, and the military."

• Like 1

There is no De Silva part of the brother theory. Trevor was never [actually] connected to Michael. It was more 2405/july 13/whatever else idiots making shit up.

And after a little more research, apparently CVG's interview with Imran Sarwar confirmed that the tattoo is not about protag Michael and possibly related to motorcycle clubs.

It's been discussed somewhere and on many other websites. It fueled the brother theory but when it comes to religion and "Michael", we have Saint Michael who happens to be the guardian of many things including the military. So it makes sense for Trevor to have a cross with Michael on it.

"In late medieval Christianity, Michael, together with Saint George, became the patron saint of chivalry and is now also considered the patron saint of police officers, paramedics, and the military."

In Catholicism Saint Michael is one of the Archangels ( the highest ranking angels in heaven/ if you believe that sort of thing ), he is also known as the Warrior Angel who defeated Saint Lucifer ( Satan ) and cast him out of Paradise.

So it makes sense that Trevor has a tattoo of him, because he is definitely a warrior...

54 Seconds in...

You and your usefulness.

• Like 2

In Catholicism Saint Michael is one of the Archangels ( the highest ranking angels in heaven/ if you believe that sort of thing ), he is also known as the Warrior Angel who defeated Saint Lucifer ( Satan ) and cast him out of Paradise.

So it makes sense that Trevor has a tattoo of him, because he is definitely a warrior...

54 Seconds in...

I am not Catholic, but I dont think Saint Micheal and the Archangel Micheal are the same.

...but anyways, I am sure there will be some sort of crazy plot twist about Micheal and Trevor's past but the more I think about it the more the brother angle doesn't make any sense. CVG's whole theory is based on character names and descriptions from the casting calls which really doesn't mean much because R* can change all of that around.

I am not Catholic, but I dont think Saint Micheal and the Archangel Micheal are the same.

I'm not Catholic either, nor do I profess to know much about the Old/ New Testaments or any Scriptures. But I'm pretty sure that they're the same thing. Here's a link to a Wiki about Saint Michael ~ http://www.google.co...syvdEgTxUM1QMvw

Here's an Excerpt from the Link under the Catholicism Section ~ Catholics often refer to Michael as "Saint Michael", a title that does not indicate canonisation, any more than it does for Saint Peter and Saint Paul. He is generally referred to in Christian litanies as "Saint Michael", as in the Litany of the Saints.

And the 'Litany of Saints' is a kind of Formal Prayer. Here's an Excerpt ~ It is a prayer to the Triune God, which also includes invocations for the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary, the Angels and all the martyrs and saints upon whom Christianity was founded, and those recognised as saints through the subsequent history of the church ~ http://www.google.co...x428wl6dZvmtBSA

So my post was right, and it was relevant to the 'Michael Tattoo' on Trevor's Arm. Same as the video I posted, which was a Litany too Saint Michael. And the cross in the Tattoo only helps reinforce any religious connotations as well...

Scorsese, who directed the movie scene in the youtube vid is also a devout Catholic. So I think he knows what he's doing by using Saint Michael in this context. Because "Saint Michael" and the "Archangel Michael" are one and the same.

dVc8pL1.jpg939 S Figueroa St, Los Angeles, CA 90015 I just saw this posted on the newswire under the comment section, and take a look at trevors face

North 11th Street and Wythe Avenue in Williamsburg Brooklyn

http://www.flickr.com/photos/samkieldsen/sets/72157634986495932/

take a look at trevors face

sig'd

heres another creepy mural shot of an eyeless michael, i'm just waiting for franklin's to be the same, you can be the first to have all of them added as a trio of eyeless protagonists to add to your collection 824e737b8c603f8333a7b766a4ee4837.jpg

take a look at trevors face

sig'd

better one: b0038c28743646f67c098da06abc3b96.jpg

I'm not Catholic either, nor do I profess to know much about the Old/ New Testaments or any Scriptures. But I'm pretty sure that they're the same thing. Here's a link to a Wiki about Saint Michael ~ http://www.google.co...syvdEgTxUM1QMvw

Here's an Excerpt from the Link under the Catholicism Section ~ Catholics often refer to Michael as "Saint Michael", a title that does not indicate canonisation, any more than it does for Saint Peter and Saint Paul. He is generally referred to in Christian litanies as "Saint Michael", as in the Litany of the Saints.

And the 'Litany of Saints' is a kind of Formal Prayer. Here's an Excerpt ~ It is a prayer to the Triune God, which also includes invocations for the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary, the Angels and all the martyrs and saints upon whom Christianity was founded, and those recognised as saints through the subsequent history of the church ~ http://www.google.co...x428wl6dZvmtBSA

So my post was right, and it was relevant to the 'Michael Tattoo' on Trevor's Arm. Same as the video I posted, which was a Litany too Saint Michael. And the cross in the Tattoo only helps reinforce any religious connotations as well...

Scorsese, who directed the movie scene in the youtube vid is also a devout Catholic. So I think he knows what he's doing by using Saint Michael in this context. Because "Saint Michael" and the "Archangel Michael" are one and the same.

Interesting, the whole saint thing has always confused me a little. Nice job with that research.

heres another creepy mural shot of an eyeless michael, i'm just waiting for franklin's to be the same, you can be the first to have all of them added as a trio of eyeless protagonists to add to your collection

I like the cut of your jib.

• Like 2

You should put that in spoiler tags.

In the leaked TV segments, there is a talent show with a Simon Cowell spoof judge. One of the contestants is Michael's daughter, Tracy De Santa.

Just out of curiosity, have we had a last name for Franklin?

Johnson

Ignore that, I thought I'd seen that somewhere but apparently not.

Edited by Barrybran

i'll be playing as franklin the most since he reminds me of cj and i just absolutly love sa

i'll play micheal for robberies, triathalons, tennis, golfing, etc

franklin for gang stuff, smoking weed, racing, pimping cars, etc

trevor for random mayhem, killing and anything weird