Gonna definitely use Franklin for when im feeling gangsta and want to do some drive bys or commit grand theft, Michael for the everyday shit , and trevor when i want to go around like a madman kidnapping people and popping them in my trunk

Same, I'm going to try and Role-Play the characters as much as I can.

With Franklin I'll be Gangbangin' in the Hood supporting my Set ( Grove Street For Life!!! ), and doing Drive By's on Ballas. I'll use Trevor for Murder Sprees and general Mayhem, exploring the wasteland areas of Blaine County and ambushing Bikers. And with Michael I'll be exploring the finer things in Los Santos, taking my speedboat or jet ski out for a spin on the water, watching TV and Movies on his big screen TV, and laying the smack down in Golf and on the Tennis Court...

• Like 1

Gonna definitely use Franklin for when im feeling gangsta and want to do some drive bys or commit grand theft, Michael for the everyday shit , and trevor when i want to go around like a madman kidnapping people and popping them in my trunk

With Franklin I'll be Gangbangin' in the Hood supporting my Set ( Grove Street For Life!!! ), and doing Drive By's on Ballas.

Franklin is trying to quit that shit, it's not really role playing if you oppose his aims.

With Franklin I'll be Gangbangin' in the Hood supporting my Set ( Grove Street For Life!!! ), and doing Drive By's on Ballas.

Franklin is trying to quit that shit, it's not really role playing if you oppose his aims.

I don't really care if his character is opposed to the idea. It will still be fun doing Drive-By's and going into Ballas Territory to waste a few dozen of them...

If I role-played the way his character would really act ( getting out of the Gangsta Lifestyle ), it would be boring as fuck.

I mean what is he going to do, stay home and save money, maybe invest in a little stock and real estate. I already do that shit in real life. I play games to do things I can't/ or wouldn't do in real life. I want to have fun playing GTA V, not follow some bullshit rule about Franklin wanting to get out of his old lifestyle...

I don't really care if his character is opposed to the idea. It will still be fun doing Drive-By's and going into Ballas Territory to waste a few dozen of them...

If I role-played the way his character would really act ( getting out of the Gangsta Lifestyle ), it would be boring as fuck.

I mean what is he going to do, stay home and save money, maybe invest in a little stock and real estate. I already do that shit in real life. I play games to do things I can't/ or wouldn't do in real life. I want to have fun playing GTA V, not follow some bullshit rule about Franklin wanting to get out of his old lifestyle...

I agree with you 100% and besides, Franklin has that gangsta feel and look already so it would be boring as hell living in the hood with a rottweiler and all and go around Los Santos being a nice guy. As for me, I'll have chop by my side 24/7 and kill every single balla I run into. Just imagine how cool its gonna be having chop in the passenger seat while we do a drive-by in ballas territory or having chop attack some ballas gang members. Another thing, I hope its possible to recruit grove street gang members like in GTA SA.

• Like 1

I agree, gangsta-azz shit is fun to do in GTA. But by roleplaying I thought you meant playing the roles of the characters, not their stereotypes.

• Like 1

Franklin has that gangsta feel and look already

Racist.

lol first of all I'm black and you don't have to be black to look like a gansgta.

No, but it's more credible if you are :P

• Like 1

Franklin has that gangsta feel and look already

Racist.

lol first of all I'm black and you don't have to be black to look like a gansgta.

No, but it's more credible if you are :P

I mean sure, most people see black guys in the hood and automatically assume we're gangtsas(I don't live in the hood I'm speaking in general). But I mean its no secret that Franklin is actually a gangsta, so how would it be wrong for me to say he has a gangsta look and feel?

It's not wrong at all. I was actually pulling the piss out of white guys being wannabe gangsters. You're right though, Franklin does have that look about him and it's clearly an influence on his life whether he's an active part of it or not. I'm actually looking forward to running through gang territory as Trevor with a "take them all out" attitude.

• Like 1

It's not wrong at all. I was actually pulling the piss out of white guys being wannabe gangsters. You're right though, Franklin does have that look about him and it's clearly an influence on his life whether he's an active part of it or not. I'm actually looking forward to running through gang territory as Trevor with a "take them all out" attitude.

That's actually a good idea! Imagine walking around with a minigun shooting up the block and having a getaway chopper around the corner for when the cops arrive.

I will spend a lot of time with all protagonists. Especially Franklin i want to see him with chop in action, in the hood. Trevor for the comedy value, the gameplay really showed it off!

is it just me, or does anyone else think chop will get annoying? especially when we know we can lose him.

Would it be too much to assume that we could chose whether we want chop to follow Franklin or not.. I wouldn't think Rockstar would make us babysit a fucking dog ever mission/activity..

I'm going to concentrate on making Trevor look more respectable, get him a nice house, a nice car, a new haircut..... think the main character from American Psycho :P

Then you switch to Franklin and then switch back to Trevor and he's on a rampage wearing only his underwear.

• Like 3