That's right, Trevor Philips.

I think it is a possibility, there is definitely some sort interesting past there. maybe not brothers, but childhood friends maybe.

another thought, since Micheal is in the "witness protection program" (or something similar) how do we even know that Micheal is his real name?

I think Micheal and Trevor probably served in the military together. I mean, Micheal's gotta get his combat skills from somewhere.

whats everybodys opinion on CVGs idea that Michael and Trevor might be brothers judging by the tattoo on Trevors arm

I doubt its his brother, o mean what guys do you know have their still living brother tattooed on their arm?.

On another subject does the gas leaking from your car effect it?, what I mean is will it eventually stop or will you just keep driving?

I wonder if dugs effect special skills somehow, Maybe Franklin smokes weed to boost his bar, Trevor snorts meth to boost his bar and Michael uses something I haven't figured out yet.

I think Trevor I'm gonna say smoke (never heard of anyone snorting meth) just for the hell of it

Watch breaking bad

I use to, just saying most people think of smoking meth then snorting it, either way what I said about Trevor still stands

The game would be banned in Australia if that was the case. I doubt Rockstar would take that risk, given we're like the third or second highest market.

The game would be banned in Australia if that was the case. I doubt Rockstar would take that risk, given we're like the third or second highest market.

Yeah but I don't think Rockstar molds their games around how much money they can make from it..

There was a bit of a controversy with GTA IV being edited for Aussies. FYI. I don't think Rockstar titles since have had an issue, though, especially since the unedited version of IV eventually made it into the market just fine.

Yeah but I don't think Rockstar molds their games around how much money they can make from it..

Rockstar is about as noble as a game company can be, but they're still all about the money. They're just decent enough to do right by the people giving them all that money.

• Like 1

That's true, but I doubt that they'd overlook the issue either...

On that note, there aren't any GTA games so far where the protagonist has used any sort of drugs. The closest was when Vic Vance was covered with cocaine, but he was by far the most anti-drug character in the whole franchise.

It may have already been said, but what if the Michael tattoo was something the player put on Trever prior to filming the trailer? There could be a few different tattoos that have each of their names, and the R* rep playing found it comical to do that. Maybe not, but its a possibility. Originally I pictured Trever being my favorite character to play, but after the recent video and screens, I'm kind of leaning more towards Franklin. Seems younger, more athletic, and always seen with a nice vehicle.

The animations with Franklin fighting at the saw mill looked very fluid. Same when we switched into Michael and he kind of dynamically leaned the bike against the wall. The Google map switching thing wasn't exactly what I pictured, but none the less, it looked very good.

Stoked

fingers crossed for pc announcement!

Fluid, indeed. I was blown away when I saw the bolt in Franklin's rifle draw back to chamber a round. The way it smoothly coincided with him pulling the charging handle was incredible.

• Like 2

On that note, there aren't any GTA games so far where the protagonist has used any sort of drugs.

Couldn't you smoke Blunts in GTA San Andreas.

And if you don't know what a Blunt is. It's a Cigar hollowed out and filled with Marijuana, sometimes topped off with a sprinkle of Cocaine.

*EDIT ~ My mistake, it's not actually in the original game. It was a Mod I was using for the PC version...

Fluid, indeed. I was blown away when I saw the bolt in Franklin's rifle draw back to chamber a round. The way it smoothly coincided with him pulling the charging handle was incredible.

Absolutely, even after all the magazines explained how smooth it was I still blown away.

I also love how dynamic fluid and dynamic the switching looks in free roam. the way it just jumps into their lives right in the middle of them doing something. I see what the voice over means by a bit of voyeurism. the whole thing really adds to making the entire world seem real and dynamic.

My guess is that they will have us begin as Michael. Then after a mission or so we will do the mission where they show Franklin asking Michael were he can find the car he is repoing. Then after that we switch to him and they may have us repo a car by where Trevor might live, and have us switch over to him. These are just some if my opinions on how it may start.

• Like 1

Gonna definitely use Franklin for when im feeling gangsta and want to do some drive bys or commit grand theft, Michael for the everyday shit , and trevor when i want to go around like a madman kidnapping people and popping them in my trunk

• Like 2