There's no certain person I'll play the most as. Because each person has their own thing that is plus for them. Like I'll play as micheal when I want a fast or expensive sports cars or flashy SUVs. I'll play as Trevor when I want easy access to planes and off roading trucks, and tractor trailers (lorries for anyone from the uk) . Ill switch to Franklin when I want pimped out cars and want to hang around in Compton or whatever the gta equivalent is. So I won't have a favorite character because each one of them has a wide array of things to contribute that I like

omg has anyone else noticed this? during the michael trailer (at about :52 of this video:

)

there's a wacky waving arm flailing inflatable tube man in the background?!?! i am unbelievably excited about this.

• Like 5

I like how the wacky waving arm flailing inflatable tube man is completely oblivious to the chaos going on barely 50 feet from him. He knows not of the deviance, the evil that lies dormant in all of humankind. He has never witnessed the other side of our species. Like the three wise monkeys, he knows not of wrong, only good. To wave, to flail, and to be joyous is all he knows.

Bliss.

• Like 7

I like how the wacky waving arm flailing inflatable tube man is completely oblivious to the chaos going on barely 50 feet from him. He knows not of the deviance, the evil that lies dormant in all of humankind. He has never witnessed the other side of our species. Like the three wise monkeys, he knows not of wrong, only good. To wave, to flail, and to be joyous is all he knows.

Bliss.

haha well said, well said.

Bliss.

My god, that entire statement was beautiful. I applaud you, my good sir. Oh goodness, a tear has come to my eye.

I was just reading an old article from the Official Xbox Magazine, talking about their preview where they asked some very specific questions ( more so than a lot of the other Game Sites/ Magazines ).

The most interesting of which was talking about the 3 character's Stats and Abilities ( I.E. Shooting, Strength, Lung Capacity etc. ). Where they said something about points which you can spend on upgrades. Here is an excerpt ~

<[ Such pleasures can be experienced with any of the three characters, although their prowess will differ. Each character has a set of vital statistics which list their ability in (deep breath) shooting, strength, stealth, flying, driving, mechanical ability and lung capacity. These are all boosted by practice, Skyrim-style, which gives you points to spend on upgrades - although each of them comes with certain strengths as standard. Ex-pilot Trevor has the edge in flying, so he's the best choice if you want to knock off a helicopter. You can still do it with Franklin, but it'll be harder to fly. ]>

Here is a Link to the article ~ http://www.oxm.co.uk...preview/?page=1

Now when they were comparing the skills to that of Skyrim, were they talking about skills influencing gameplay in general? Or were they talking about skill trees and actual perks? To me they made it sound like there was some kind of Skill Tree associated with the Skill Stats and Abilities, where perks/ upgrades could be selected to further enhance your character.

What do you guys think, Am I insane? or is this possible?

That wasn't a hands-on preview. None of the gaming media have had hands-on previews yet (or at least haven't posted them yet if that's in the process).

*Fixed

Do we know any of their full names? I don't think we do. Kind of odd that we dont right?

Yeah we do.

Trevor Phillips, Micheal De Silva, and Franklin C. Johnson.

Do we know any of their full names? I don't think we do. Kind of odd that we dont right?

Yeah we do.

Trevor Phillips, Micheal De Silva, and Franklin C. Johnson.

Franklin's middle name is from his father, Carl.